Clean Cut Painting And Decorating Corp.

400 Don Park rd unit #1 Markham ON L3R 1C6
Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Clean Cut Painting And Decorating Corp.

Best of 2015 winnerBest of 2015winner

Reviews for Clean Cut Painting And Decorating Corp.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Hallway renovation

Peter said we would be happy with it all. We are. Sam showed up to take care of the ceiling. From a popcorn ceiling he created a billiard table smooth ceiling that is a sight to behold. As he left, the place was absolutely clean, you realized you had met a person that is a decent fellow not soon to be forgotten.
Then in walked Zdenko. Same type of decent fellow that put his heart into being sure we were happy with it all. The job went very smoothly due to his expertise and shows beautifully.
This is our second time around with Clean Cut. We look forward to the next time.

Always a please Fred! Thank you yet again for your trust...your business!

Kitchen, Living Room, Bathroom and Study

I had an excellent experience with Zdenko who was my painter for my apartment. He was extremely friendly and professional, going above and beyond my expectations. I did some color blocking in my study which he helped out with and the results look fantastic. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to my friends and family.

On the administrative side, Peter and Greg were friendly, professional and courteous. I found their pricing to be very reasonable as compared to other paint companies and they were able to get my paint job organized and completed under a short time constraint.

Thank you for the great feedback!

Jaclyn in Richmond hill
Jaclyn in Richmond hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Family room, kitchen, bedrooms

This is the second time I've used Clean Cut Painting. Zdenko is an amazing, efficient and tidy painter. Greg and Peter do a fantastic job responding, quoting, etc. Our house looks fresh and the painting is so professional. Thanks again guys. We will be back for more!

Thank you so much Jaclyn for your loyalty! Glad we exceeded expectations!!

NANCY
NANCY

Painting of 2-floor duplex

This is the second time we've used Clean Cut and the work and service has been outstanding both times. The company is extremely responsive -- quick with a site visit and quote and just as quick to get the job scheduled. Scotty and Brandon have been our "crew" for both jobs and they do an excellent and meticulous job. And then they clean up so well afterwards that you wouldn't know they'd even been there! Beautiful job ... couldn't be happier.

Thank you Nancy, always our pleasure! I'll make sure the boys know how happy you are with their professionalism!!!

ganjavih in Toronto
ganjavih in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Bathroom wallpaper installation

Excellent job. Good communication, reasonable price, and Scott went above and beyond to make sure it was done well. I don't think you can go wrong choosing this company. Highly recommended!

Great to hear, thank you sir. Looking forward to working for you again in the near future!

Michael in Markham
Michael in Markham

Office Renovation

Called Peter at Clean Cut Painting as I was referred from a friend who had previous work done and was very happy. He was very responsive in my needs and worked in the timeline that I had given him. Everything turned out great and I couldn't be more happier!
Our Office turned out great and my employees love the new look!

Thank you so much Clean Cut Painting for the great work!

Thank you Mike, it was a pleasure working for you!

EFI Sales in Mississauga
EFI Sales in Mississauga

warehouse and office painting

The guys from Clean Cut were a professional group that quoted best pricing, did the job in the time span requested and even worked on the weekends to get the job completed for us. We had 20,000 square feet of warehouse and 4400 square feet of offices done in about two weeks (including warehouse ceilings). We will be having them back soon to do the exterior.

Thank you for the review, appreciate your business. Looking forward to working with EFI again come spring!

K and B's Mom
K and B's Mom

Painting and Wallpaper

We contacted Clean Cut Painting after reading reviews on Home Stars. Peter and Greg were quick to reply. I provided pictures and our floor plan and they were able to provide a competitive quote. They were also able to start within a few days which was great because we were anxious to have it all completed before the holiday season.

The crew showed up as scheduled. Scotty, Zdenko and Brenden were extremely professional and very nice. They took great care in making sure our furniture and floors were protected. They were quick and efficient. My 3.5 year old son talked their ears off and they always greeted him with a smile and even the occasional magic trick. They even fixed a couple of walls that we had painted on our own. They finished the job on time and the price was as originally quoted, no surprises.

I would work with this team again in a heartbeat as it truly was a pleasure.

Thanks for the fantastic work!

Jen, Jesse, Kalon and Brayden

Thanks Jen, grateful for the review and very pleased to hear how happy you are with the work and our staff, all the best to you and your family and Jackson too!!!

Deanna M.
Deanna M.

Paint, renovations, design

Clean Cut Painting & Decorating is my preferred master contractor on several projects for my income property in upper Lawrence Park . I have contracted this company for over 5 years. Peter is my trusted advisor on various projects that entail Exterior/Interior paint to transform & update, major renovations to existing bathrooms /kitchen, updates to fireplaces etc. The quality of work is TOP drawer, delivered on time & under budget. The best price is guaranteed. Would recommend on a heart beat.

Always a pleasure Deanna to work with you, glad to be of assistance!

Maggie
Maggie

Interior Painting

I was very pleased with the work done by Scott and his crew. The estimate was reasonable, given the height of the front hall walls and the amount of painting being done. Scott was personable, efficient, and very tidy with his clean up each day. He even got along with our dog! When one piece of work was missed, Scott returned promptly to finish the job and completed everything very well. I would recommend this company for interior painting.

Thank you for the opportunity Maggie, glad to hear we delivered on our promises!

1-888-616-6260

More about Clean Cut Painting And Decorating Corp.

Providing professional personal solutions is the core value of the Clean Cut Painting Company. We pride ourselves in delivering an enjoyable experience from start to finish; honest communication and workmanship, value, competence and understanding, our commitment to you is more than just the paint on the walls. Building relationships is the key to our success!