The Monitoring Center

Pool Guy Supply Inc. in Vancouver
Pool Guy Supply Inc. in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Great Company

We got a new building, and needed a security system. We found The Monitoring Center and they were great! Friendly service, cheap prices make me want to switch all of my security needs over to them!

Thank you!!

Home alarm installation

Great interaction with TMC and all needs were met! Very satisfied with the professionalism and completed work. Richard was extremely helpful in deciding our needs without pushing more product which was appreciated.

Thank you!

Julian in Toronto
Julian in Toronto

Efficient and Knowledgeable

I was with another company and found that there were issues with installation where some smoke detectors were not connected. There was a problem with compatability when I changed from Rogers to Bell. TMC resolved the issue quickly and they are very economical as well. Very pleased with the technition as he was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions.

Thank you Julian ... welcome on board!

Stephen N. in Oakville
Stephen N. in Oakville

Alarm system takeover

I recently switched to TMC after having been a longtime customer of another alarm monitoring company. I did a lot of research on alarm companies before deciding on TMC. They upgraded my system and their installers were very professional and knowledgeable. I am a very happy customer of TMC!

Thank you Stephen ... we appreciate your positive commentary and your business.

Good service

I changed to Acanac and had to upgrade to a cellular system for my alarm monitoring. TMC had the best price and turned out to be a good choice. You have to pay for 1 year upfront. Good service and knew what they were doing.

Thank you!!

Mike in Sydenham
Mike in Sydenham
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

TMC

Very good experience with the monitoring centre so far. The app for your phone is convenient and the setup/equipment is very reasonably priced. Would recommend to others for sure. Definitely look into them.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

I just switched to The Monitoring Center

I was first recommended to TMC by a very good friend of mine. He has been a client for numerous years and was / very pleased with the service.

I found all contact with communication with Customer Service as well as the technician that came to my house to be pleasant.

Thank you and welcome on board!!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Good service

There technician was professional, knowledgeable, informative and pleasant. Sales staff were informative and explained all the options. Booking a service call was quick, easy and they were accommodating. Would recommend them.

Than you!!!!

Private User reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Excellent and knowledgeable

The tech was on time and very knowledgeable about the products he was working with. My monthly bill went down! My previous provider was charging $35. Now I pay $22 and it includes cellular monitoring and a cell phone app to allow me to control my system. Thank you TMC!

You are most welcome :) ... Thank you for positive commentary and for your business!!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

TMC review

Great customer service. A repair man came out right away to help fix the device that had recently been installed. He answered all of my question and was very helpful.

Welcome on board!!

More about The Monitoring Center

Welcome to The Monitoring Center. We offer Affordable ... Dependable ... Full Service Alarm Monitoring 24/7 for ONLY $9.99/mo ... 6 Month FREE Sign Up Bonus. ULC Listed and CSAA 5 Diamond Rated Alarm Monitoring Facility.