The Monitoring Center

magicman
magicman
3 reviews Thornhill, ON

alarm system

We have had the monitoring centre for over 12 years in our home. They came and checked the alarm and modified and put us on fire and alarm monitoring, 24/7.OUr insurance rate was then lowered. Very reasonable and when the alarm goes off they call and you give them the code number they gave you so you can id yourself and then tell them if it is a false alarm or not. The cost is well below other companies who monitor at $25 per month and they have servcie people who can assist with all alarm needs.

We are happy to be of service and appreciate your loyalty :)

Bill from Toronto
Bill from Toronto

Monitoring services

Dealt with these guys for several years and then they jacked up the rates for me as an existing customer. $9.99 is not for long-term customers according to their customer service and so I cancelled when I was advised my new rate was $12.99. Nice to see a company try to take a 30% increase in a time of recession and not give additional value for services received. I found a local guy that matched their increased price to take over my system and he will also service it.

Review has 1 previous version

The rate increase on 3rd year renewal is unfortunately a necessity in order to continue to deliver high quality service. We do send notification in writing so our customer has the option of renewing at the new rate or looking for another monitoring option. We also have a rate GUARANTEE at $9.99 for our seniors :). We are sorry to have lost your business but are happy you were able to find another option for you and your loved ones. Any questions please feel free to contact me directly, Mirella, Customer Service & Sales at 1-866-247-4999 or mirella@themonitoringcenter.com for assistance.

Wins in Leaside
Wins in Leaside

Security monitoring

Cost for new customers are $9.99 per month but for repeat customers it is at least $12.99 per month. This cost is cheaper than bigger companies but only if false alarms and other alarm events rarely occur because there are charges for almost everything.

There are absolutely NO charges for alarm events. Please contact me directly so I can clarify any miscommunication, I would be happy to assist in ensuring any unanswered issues have been resolved. Mirella, Customer Service & Sales, 1-866-247-4999 Ext. 2235 or mirella@themonitoringcenter.com.

More about The Monitoring Center

Welcome to The Monitoring Center. We offer Affordable ... Dependable ... Full Service Alarm Monitoring 24/7 for ONLY $9.99/mo ... 6 Month FREE Sign Up Bonus. ULC Listed and CSAA 5 Diamond Rated Alarm Monitoring Facility.