All County Aluminum

Reviews for All County Aluminum

Aimee F.
Aimee F.

Total Exterior Reno: Windows, Siding, Eaves and Soffits

Serge is a true professional. He has immense pride in his work, and is very talented at what he does. He is a perfectionist. He is a communicative and trustworthy contractor. We hired him to overhaul our entire exterior. We replaced all the windows and doors in our home, got new siding, eaves and soffits. This was a very big job and it all went according to plan, all due to Serge and his competent crew. Serge is hands on and was on-site every day. He leaves the job site immaculate. We can’t thank him enough for making our house look so good. He was a pleasure to work with.

Thank you for kind words Aimee!
I'm glad you're satisfied with our work.

Lori
Lori

Storm Window Project

Unexpected discovery that I needed to replace the small permanent storm windows that protect the original leaded glass windows on my almost-century old home. Was referred to All County Aluminum by the manufacturer of the glass. We had a little misfire at the beginning, because my emails through their website system were not getting through (always follow up those online form things, they just aren't the most reliable). Once we got past that, Serge from All County was as good as the reviews indicate. He was out to measure and quote in the time he promised, which was pretty swiftly, and the work was delivered within the promised time frame. While storm window technology hasn't changed much, he did make some recommendations and suggestions that were helpful. Service was neat and clean, on time, and a reasonable price. Can't really ask much more than that!

Thank you for sharing your experience Lori!
It was our pleasure working with you.

P Grainger Robertson
P Grainger Robertson

Fascia Repar

I called Serge in to re-do a job that had been botched by a previous company. His communication throughout was crisp, clear and polite and so i was no surprise to meet him and find a tradesman who was professional and very pleasant to deal with. The work was completed without complaints about the age of the house (or whatever) and I am happy with the results. My eaves need work and he will be the person I call.
\

Thank you, it was our pleasure working with you.

MB
MB

Eavesthrough and downspout replacement

I was referred to All County Aluminum by a friend at work and I ended up reaching out to them. Serge and his team were highly professional throughout the project and gave great advice. The work was done in the time agreed and they worked meticulously and left no trace behind. I am very happy about the result and would recommend Serge to my friends in a heartbeat.

Thank you for sharing your experience.
we appreciate your business.

Paul
Paul

Excellent Eaves!

Serge and his team are absolutely amazing! The attention to detail and quality of his work is top-notch! On a personal note, Serge is very pleasant to work with. He is very respectful to the those on site, and to my property in general.

If you are in the market for eaves, there is no better choice!

Thank you for your kind words Paul!
It was our pleasure working with you.

Richard A
Richard A

Eaves, soffit, fascia, frieze board and leaf guards

Very satisfied and wouldn't hesitate to recommend Serge and his team. Serge was the highest of 3 estimates but I was the most comfortable with his approach and his attention to detail. I had a garage built last year and the workmanship that Serge did on the house is noticeably far superior. In addition he did some touch up work left by previous contractors at no charge. Again, highly recommend Serge and All County.

Thank you for compliments Richard!
I'm glad we completed your project up to your satisfaction.

Elwin in Toronto
Elwin in Toronto

Great service, great work

Serge and his team were great to work with before, during and even after all the work was done. We replaced all our eavestroughs and soffits and are very pleased. Quick responses to emails and inquiries, super polite and just a real pleasure.

Thank you for the kind words Elwin, it was our pleasure working with you.

Angelaecampbell in Toronto
Angelaecampbell in Toronto

Eavestroughs

Delighted with the job. Serge and his assistant were most helpful and gave excellent service. Good clean up and always on time
Would certainly recommend this company for professional commitment and social conversation.

Thank you Angela!
we appreciate your kind words.

Alison from Toronto
Alison from Toronto

Eavestroughs and Aluminum Roofs

Serge and Victor's hard work and attention to detail are impressive. Serge described the work beforehand so it was easy to understand and made helpful suggestions on preparing for a successful outcome.

I would not hesitate to hire Serge again and would recommend All County Aluminum to others.

Thank you for your compliments Alison!
it was our pleasure working with you.

tom from Toronto
tom from Toronto

Siding, Soffit, Eaves

Very detailed and thorough from beginning to end. Showed up when they said they were going to show up and cleaned up every day. Quality of work was excellent and price was reasonable. Restores my faith in contractors

we appreciate your compliments.

More about All County Aluminum

We specialize in aluminum and vinyl siding, eavestrough and vinyl windows and steel & fiberglass doors installation and replacement in Toronto!
All County Aluminum is the right choice for aluminum and vinyl siding, and eavestrough, windows and doors Contractor in Toronto!