Canada Custom Shutters & Blinds

Jemima
Jemima
0 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

BACKDOOR SHUTTERS

Did a lot if research got different quotes from other campanies and Canada custom shutters were the best. The installation was done effectively. My shutters looks awesome. Will recommend. J

Kevin in Rockcliffe
Kevin in Rockcliffe
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Exterior Shutters on 1930s Home in Ottawa

Our experience working with CCS has been extremely positive. We very pleased with the new shutters. CCS matched perfectly the paint on our front/garage doors. The shutters complete the new look on the exterior of the house. Although a bit expensive, we would definitely recommend CCS to anyone looking for quality shutters. They definitely add considerable value to our home.

Janet in Toronto
Janet in Toronto

Great service and love the result!

Working with Canada Customer Shutters was a great experience from beginning to end. Quick to respond to my inquiry and turn around a quote. Technicians that came to consult, measure, and then install the shutters were friendly and wore their masks. The installation only took 30 minutes for my single large-ish window. My husband and I are delighted with the shutters and how they finish our living room. They're good quality and look fantastic. We wonder why it took us so long!

EUGENE in Toronto
EUGENE in Toronto

Door Shutters for reach in closets

Amazing quality of product and installation by highly skilled person. The delivery was on time and the job done was to my entire satisfaction. Brad was kind and of great help in the success of the my order.
Eugene Goveia,
Mississauga

CP
CP

Custom blinds

When I was looking to get new shutters, I googled and found Canada Custom Shutters. I called them up and made an appointment for an estimate. Nick the salesman brought in a sample of the shutter, took all the measurements and gave me a quote. He also explained why they have the best shutters. I was impressed and happy with the quote and made the deal.

A few weeks later my shutters were installed by Jim, he did an excellent job with the installation and there were no issues with opening or closing the shutters, they didn't stick or rub against the edges. I was very impressed. I also had shutters made to replace my closet door and my cantina door. I asked Jim to drill holes in the closet door so that I could put in a handle. He was nice enough to drill the holes for me and off he went. After Jim left, I realized the holes didn't line up with the handle. Because he had to come back with Mark to install a window that is 20 feet off the ground, I waited to mention the closet door. Mark was so good about it and took off the door and told me he would fix it free of charge. Today, Jim came back with the door and it looks like new. I was so impressed with the service. This is a great Company to deal with, they are honest and the prices are fair. I would recommend them to anyone looking for beautiful wood shutters. I had dark brown blinds that made the house so dark, now the beautiful white shutters make it bright. I have attached a few photos, the Master bathroom (closed and open), my custom closet door, family room and the hallway window that is up high.

Maureen
Maureen
1 review Barrie, ON

Window Shutter

Love love my shutters , they didn’t disappoint . My first purchase was 37 yrs ago in Unionville, come full circle now for my new condo.

They are beautifully made , came in time and expertly installed. ❤️

Don in Etobicoke
Don in Etobicoke
0 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Black shutters

Canada shutters delivered on our request where 2 other companies could not. Glad we chose them and will be using them again in the future. They were prompt at the first contact and promised and delivered at each step along the way. First rate service

Private User reviews Georgina, ON

OUTSTANDING SERVICE AND PRODUCT!

We selected this company as being Canadian, local, life-time warranties, and excellent reviews.
We made the right choice! Service was excellent, we increased the value of our home installing the plantation shutters! We have been dreaming of them for years and so, so happy we took that step - finally - and with such a great company. They look AMAZING!

Saif in Toronto
Saif in Toronto

California Shutters

The job was very nice and neat, the finishing was awesome and the material itself looks very classy.
The delivery time exactly as I was promised when quoted and the people I dealt with were very professional

Peter Pan from Old Toronto
Peter Pan from Old Toronto

Shutters

We just had our shutters installed throughout the house with Canada Custom Shutters, and couldn't be happier with the experience. We worked with Mark (office), Nick (designer), and Jim (installer) and they made the process so easy from start to finish.

More about Canada Custom Shutters & Blinds

Canada Custom Shutters is celebrating 30 years of Manufacturing Fine Quality Wooden Shutters.
Our Fine Quality Shutters can be found in the finest homes, hotels and offices in Canada. Interior California Shutters and Exterior Shutters

Please contact our friendly sales staff at 1 (866) 532-5893 or type "canada custom shutters" into your favorite search engine to visit us on the web.

Dealer Inquires Welcome