Canada Custom Shutters & Blinds

Reviews for Canada Custom Shutters & Blinds

Al Torreno from Milton
Al Torreno from Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

Quality product and great service!

We are in love with our new shutters! They are an upgrade from both an aesthetic perspective, and in how they will help us control light, privacy, and heat loss around the house. The team at Canada Custom Shutters from sales to installation were prompt, professional, and helpful. Nick educated us on the benefits of wood shutters over vinyl. Jim had impressive attention to detail during installation. If anyone needs shutters on blinds in the future, this company definitely gets my recommendation!

Eva
Eva

Prompt reliable service

This company came highly recommended and we certainly were not disappointed. We were greeted promptly. We discussed our problem, 2 broken blinds. One of the blinds was repaired within 10 minutes. The other one had more extensive damage so we left it there. We were very happy with the outcome. I would highly recommend this company.

R. K.
R. K.

Shutters and closet doors

Learned about this company on internet; ordered two louvred closet double doors and shutters for a large window; these all looked so good that we ordered additional three large window shutters and one bay window shutters. The company characteristics: precision, precision, and precision. All the windows and closet doors installed throughout the apartment considerably improved the apartment's esthetics and value. Don't hesitate.

Shutters
Shutters
0 reviews Burlington, ON

california shutters

We are very pleased with the service and outcome. I highly recommend.
We found this company through the internet. I dealt with a couple of representatives and they responded quickly and promptly at my requests.

Joe in Toronto
Joe in Toronto
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Amazing Service!

The experience with Canada Custom Shutters was quick, easy, efficient, and extremely professional throughout the entire process. I checked a few places on google for custom shutters and even called a few places that didnt even pick up. However, when I called Canada Custom Shutters the person on the phone promptly answered my call and answered my questions with a smile. They sent out a person (Nick) directly to my house to measure my windows and explained how how shutters worked and provided an example along with detailed photos of their previous work. We put in our order and expectations were set with specific timelines. The person who came to install our custom shutters (Jim) was professional, nice, quick, quiet, and most importantly super clean with install. The shutters we got were extremely high quality and they make our home look fantastic! It makes a huge difference in the appearance and feel of our interior and definitely add a lot of value to our house! The customer service, the product, and the entire process was so smooth and I will definitely go back for more of my future shutters from here!

Jemima
Jemima
0 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

BACKDOOR SHUTTERS

Did a lot if research got different quotes from other campanies and Canada custom shutters were the best. The installation was done effectively. My shutters looks awesome. Will recommend. J

Kevin in Rockcliffe
Kevin in Rockcliffe
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Exterior Shutters on 1930s Home in Ottawa

Our experience working with CCS has been extremely positive. We very pleased with the new shutters. CCS matched perfectly the paint on our front/garage doors. The shutters complete the new look on the exterior of the house. Although a bit expensive, we would definitely recommend CCS to anyone looking for quality shutters. They definitely add considerable value to our home.

Janet in Toronto
Janet in Toronto

Great service and love the result!

Working with Canada Customer Shutters was a great experience from beginning to end. Quick to respond to my inquiry and turn around a quote. Technicians that came to consult, measure, and then install the shutters were friendly and wore their masks. The installation only took 30 minutes for my single large-ish window. My husband and I are delighted with the shutters and how they finish our living room. They're good quality and look fantastic. We wonder why it took us so long!

EUGENE in Toronto
EUGENE in Toronto

Door Shutters for reach in closets

Amazing quality of product and installation by highly skilled person. The delivery was on time and the job done was to my entire satisfaction. Brad was kind and of great help in the success of the my order.
Eugene Goveia,
Mississauga

CP
CP

Custom blinds

When I was looking to get new shutters, I googled and found Canada Custom Shutters. I called them up and made an appointment for an estimate. Nick the salesman brought in a sample of the shutter, took all the measurements and gave me a quote. He also explained why they have the best shutters. I was impressed and happy with the quote and made the deal.

A few weeks later my shutters were installed by Jim, he did an excellent job with the installation and there were no issues with opening or closing the shutters, they didn't stick or rub against the edges. I was very impressed. I also had shutters made to replace my closet door and my cantina door. I asked Jim to drill holes in the closet door so that I could put in a handle. He was nice enough to drill the holes for me and off he went. After Jim left, I realized the holes didn't line up with the handle. Because he had to come back with Mark to install a window that is 20 feet off the ground, I waited to mention the closet door. Mark was so good about it and took off the door and told me he would fix it free of charge. Today, Jim came back with the door and it looks like new. I was so impressed with the service. This is a great Company to deal with, they are honest and the prices are fair. I would recommend them to anyone looking for beautiful wood shutters. I had dark brown blinds that made the house so dark, now the beautiful white shutters make it bright. I have attached a few photos, the Master bathroom (closed and open), my custom closet door, family room and the hallway window that is up high.

More about Canada Custom Shutters & Blinds

Canada Custom Shutters is celebrating 30 years of Manufacturing Fine Quality Wooden Shutters.
Our Fine Quality Shutters can be found in the finest homes, hotels and offices in Canada. Interior California Shutters and Exterior Shutters

Please contact our friendly sales staff at 1 (866) 532-5893 or type "canada custom shutters" into your favorite search engine to visit us on the web.

Dealer Inquires Welcome