Canada Custom Shutters & Blinds

Corrina in Holland landing
Corrina in Holland landing
1 review Holland Landing, ON

RePainting

The Gents at Canada Custom Shutters are fabulous. I have had their shutters in my home for 15 years. Recently called for repainting as I am in the midst of a complete reno they really impressed me with the following.

1) The service was fast and ON TIME!

2) The quote was exact, they never called to ask for more money!

3) Jim the installer was fast and clean, he even suggested a few repairs be done at the same time and they did not cost extra.

4) My shutters look good as new maybe even better, I was simply thrilled working with such a professional team.

Great work again guys
Thank you.

Sales from Canada Custom Shutters
Sales from Canada Custom Shutters
1 review Holland Landing, ON

Interior Wood Shutters

Ordered the shutters just about 2 weeks before Christmas. They were really really busy and still got my order done and installed for the holidays. The installer was very professional. They look great. My home looks amazing and the price was better than the other 5 quotes I got from other companies. I'd recommend everyone to buy from Canada Custom Shutters.

Mark D, Milton Ontario

Holly in Aurora
Holly in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Shutters

Very high quality custom made shutters, they have many different designs with helpful staff that help you decide which shutters are more suitable for your purposes whether they are for outside or inside.

The installers are very friendly and professional. They make the effort to work around your busy schedule to get your shutters installed as quickly as possible.

I have recommended this company to my friends and family and will continue to do so.

Sudbury
Sudbury
3 reviews Sudbury, ON

Window shutters

Service and product quality were excellent! A service agent came to my home, measure my windows, and returned 3 weeks later with the product. I was very happy with the results and I would recommend this company to anyone who is interested in putting shutters into their home decor.

Giselle
Giselle

California Shutters on 7 windows

My husband and I purchased a home in Corso Italia 2 months ago. Our existing window coverings were okay, but we wanted to make the house more to our liking. The California Shutters were my husband's idea...I had never entertained the thought as I heard they were so expensive. If you figure how much you actually spend on window treatments, this is a viable, comparably priced alternative.
After initial contact with Goran, then Mark, we set up an appointment. Mark took measurements, provided me a quote and two weeks later called to schedule the installation.
Tim the installer is one of the most polite people I've ever met. He removed his shoes, brought dropped cloths and cleaned up after the job. The install took less than 3 hours and the windows looks amazing. We've already noticed less heatloss from our windows....
I've already recommended this company to friends!!!!

Karen in Bradford
Karen in Bradford
1 review Bradford, ON

wooden shutters for my home

I ordered wooden shutters for my house. It only took two weeks to get them installed and they look amazing. The installer was so professional and polite he even took off his shoes.
The house is warmer and the shutters increase the value if I ever decide to sell.

More about Canada Custom Shutters & Blinds

Canada Custom Shutters is celebrating 30 years of Manufacturing Fine Quality Wooden Shutters.
Our Fine Quality Shutters can be found in the finest homes, hotels and offices in Canada. Interior California Shutters and Exterior Shutters

Please contact our friendly sales staff at 1 (866) 532-5893 or type "canada custom shutters" into your favorite search engine to visit us on the web.

Dealer Inquires Welcome