Reliance Home Comfort

2 Lansing Square Toronto ON M2J 4P8

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 9 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 9 times
Giving Back Award winner 3 timesGiving Back Awardwinner 3 times

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort

Shubham
Shubham

Pressure switch fixed

The costs were part of service and maintenance plan. Very professional and articulate service. Technician was very knowledgeable

Josh
Josh
0 reviews London, ON

Water Heater

Yunus and Said did a great job. They were on time and finished the job quick.

Reliance Delivers in Oshawa
Reliance Delivers in Oshawa

Plumbing

The Reliance service person Rico, arrived promptly to address the situation. The shower tap refused to turn and the water continued to run.
Rico quickly identified the problem; replaced the tap cartridge and all was good to go.
Rico was polite, efficient and quickly identified the problem.

Private User reviews London, ON

Electrical services

The problem was quickly diagnosed and fixed in a professional and safe manner. The electrician was very helpful and explained the issue in a way that I was able to understand. I highly recommend Reliance for electrical services.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Basement shutoff valve

I had a slow leak from the shutoff valve in my basement for my outdoor garden supply. Joe did an amazing job looking at and solving the problem, he went one step further to ensure I wouldnt have issues down the line when I finish my basement and made recommendations to keep in mind for then as well. Joe you did an amazing job and will definitely recommend you to all my friends and family

terrible customer and billing services

We were incorrectly charged for months for the wrong bill and then when closing on our property it was painful to transition. Even our lawyers and realtors in Toronto stated that they are a nightmare to work with. I thought this wouldn't be our case as I am so diligent with documentation. But I experienced this first hand.

Peace of mind maintenance service

Excellent service by Reliance and the tech that came to service the AC and furnace.
I'm happy to have called them.

Ray in Toronto
Ray in Toronto
0 reviews Thunder Bay, ON

Compressor Replacement for Air Conditioner

These local technician's are great! Braden was here when they said he would be here. The replacement was quick, clean and polite. Good job Braden! Thanks.

Paul Brown
Paul Brown

Great technician

MY Ac was leaking refrigeration. Darnell fixed the problem and it's working again. Summer is too short to have my air conditioning working

Thank you for the great review Paul and for choosing Reliance Home Comfort. - Gemma

Plumbing work

Service is very satisfactory, explained about to keep old part for reuse in case needed later

More about Reliance Home Comfort

At Reliance, the safety and well-being of both our Customers and our Team Members is always our top priority. We are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking precautionary measures to aid in keeping our communities safe. We have implemented strict safety protocols to provide both our Customers and Team members with peace of mind during this challenging time. We continue to provide the exceptional customer experiences we are synonymous for and want you to know that we are here for you when you need us.

888-837-1451 is a TOLL FREE No., please feel free to contact!!