Reliance Home Comfort

maureen macdonald in Burlington
maureen macdonald in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Replaced furnace blower

My A/C stopped on the Hottest Day in July, 44 degress with humidex. I was fortunate to get a service appointment for the following day.
I'd like to thank Kirsten, the service provider. She is a bright, friendly and professional person. She kept me informed of the repair as she fixed our system. She also gave me pointers on maintaining the efficiency of our A/C.
Before long the A/C was running again. I hope that Reliance is proud of Kirsten and how well she executes her job and represents your company.

Thanks Maureen. I am thrilled to hear about this experience and am glad that we were able to resolve this for you. I will be sure to share these very kind words with Kirsten. Thanks again! RM

peter gannon in Mississauga
peter gannon in Mississauga
1 review MISSISSAUGA, ON

instalation of air conditioner heater and furnace

Air conditioner broke down and Gary Sing was the tech. that acame in to fix it and suggested it was better to go in for a new unit and we were better of replacing the furnace and water heater as well. Gary was very helpful and freindly.

So glad to hear this Peter. Thanks for taking the time to share. RM

Donald Hunt in Burlington
Donald Hunt in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

repair air conditioner

On one of the hottest day in July my air conditioner gave out at 200 pm I called the service dept they were at my home by 500pm problem fixed and no charge as i rent my unit from reliance home comfort Thank you very much for the prompt service Donald Hunt

Thanks for taking the time to share Donald. I'm glad that you were pleased with the service your recieved. We appreciate your business and wish to thank you for choosing Reliance. RM

joe watson in Hamilton
joe watson in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

new furnace, a/c and tankless hot water

First lets not confuse the actual workers who come to your home, these people are top notch. For years I rented a hot water tank from this company, and was always happy with their service and level of customer service I received on the phone, so it was a natural move to contack them when they had a promotion going on to install a new furnace and a/c unit because mine was dated to my uneducated understanding, turns out my furnace was only 15 years old and still great but hindsight is 20/20. Either way ever since I signed up for this promotion I have had noting but issues with the company, everything from billing issues to receiving the free tv promotion. One night the furnace quit mid winter and my wife phoned in to ask for help, thank god the call was recorded, well she was treated very rude and after the investigation revealed what happened we were credited a free month payment. for 3 months straight they failed to take their payment from my bank, after I called to inquire they tried to take all of the money at once and also nail me with late fees hahaha, well again after hours on the phone they came to the realization the billing error was their fault. This is the tip of the iceberg, I have never regretted a home upgrade decession more, I can't wait to get rid of reliance....again not for the actual workers just the company. If you are considering a reliance purchase or rental consider these words I write, they are true. Everyday I wish reliance was gone from my life, I wish they would just come even without notice and take their equipment out of my house, I would even be willing to pay removal costs just to get rid of them. What ads insult to injury is the constant deals I see from the competition for the same equipment at thousands less.

I'm very sorry to hear about the experience Joe and would like to assist if possible. If you could please contact me at rmassingham@reliancecomfort.com, I would like to escalate in an effort to get a better understanding of what transpired and hopefully address your concerns. Thank you. RM

Alan Gale in Milton
Alan Gale in Milton
2 reviews MILTON, ON

Air Conditioner

The repair involved the replacement of the A Coil. Cost was covered by maintenance plan through Reliance proving it pays to use a maintenance plan. Service response was fast. The part had to be ordered - was told may take a few days - but was installed and ready to go the next day. Great service during one of the hottest periods this summer.

Thanks so much for sharing this great experience, we value your business. RM

Christene in Georgetown
Christene in Georgetown
1 review GEORGETOWN, ON

Happy with Service

We are happy with the service Reliance Home Comfort provided for our hot water tank,however, we were little disappointed that was a repeat for same repairs. The technician did take care of ordering new part for resolution.
The only thing we are not sure of and they didn't mention, was if this was being covered at our cost or if we are getting invoiced.
Otherthanthat, the service is great!

We appreciate the time to you've taken to share your thoughts Christene and value your feedback. If you have any issues in the future, please feel free to contact me directly at rmassingham@reliancecomfort.com. Thanks again. RM

D. Kiriella in Brampton
D. Kiriella in Brampton
2 reviews BRAMPTON, ON

Air Conditioner Repair by Paul C.

We had a new Air Conditioner installed in our home. Following the first installation, we encountered some issues with the unit. It was not cooling our home effectively and was extremely loud. Upon multiple inspections by several Reliance service employees, Paul C. arrived at our home with the task of replacing the defective unit with a new one. We were thoroughly pleased by Paul C.’s professional service. He worked very efficiently and was very knowledgeable. He went the extra mile to deliver excellent customer service, wearing shoe protectors in our home, providing us with a cover for our new unit, and all warranty paperwork; integral details overlooked during the initial installation process. Paul C. was exceptional and we recommend him and his work with enthusiasm!

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your business and the time you've taken to share your experience with us. I will ensure that Paul is recognized for his efforts. RM

Irene in Oakville
Irene in Oakville

Hot Water Tank

We called Reliance Home Comfort to service our hot water tank, and found their prompt reply was great. They service our needs to repair the issue,and would recommend them to family and friends!!

Thanks so much for taking the time to share Irene. We sincerely appreciate your recommendation! RM

Steven in Sudbury
Steven in Sudbury
1 review SUDBURY, ON

A/C

When we got home from our vacation we noticed A/C was in need of repair...and very hot inside our home.
From calling Reliance Home Comfort, they arrived within 1.5hour to repair our A/C.
We are very satisfied with their service, and is why we have the Whole Comfort Package for any future services!

Thanks Steven. Glad that the service experience was a quick and efficient. We appreciate you taking the time to share. Thanks again. RM

Rolf in Sudbury
Rolf in Sudbury
1 review Sudbury, ON

A/C

We had our A/C services with Reliance Home Comfort few weeks ago.
We were surprise how promptly they arrive to service, as was very needed.
They were professional and got the job done.
Thank you!

Thanks Rolf, we appreciate the feedback! RM

More about Reliance Home Comfort

At Reliance, the safety and well-being of both our Customers and our Team Members is always our top priority. We are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking precautionary measures to aid in keeping our communities safe. We have implemented strict safety protocols to provide both our Customers and Team members with peace of mind during this challenging time. We continue to provide the exceptional customer experiences we are synonymous for and want you to know that we are here for you when you need us.

888-837-1451 is a TOLL FREE No., please feel free to contact!!