Reliance Home Comfort

Adrian in Brantford
Adrian in Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

Job Well Done-A/C make and running

In the heat of summer of course A/C goes on the blink. Reliance Home Comfort services our A/C prompt, and we are satisfies with their work.
Would recommend them to family and friends,
Great job!!!

Thanks for the recommendation Adrian, we sincerely appreciate the kind words. Glad the experience was such a positive one. RM

George in Brampton
George in Brampton
1 review BRAMPTON, ON

Reliance A/C Furnace Tune Up

Called Reliance and had Mike Zevallos come to my home and go over my heating and A/C system thoroughly (tune Up) Super Nice Guy Knew his stuffWould recommend to anyone truly a professional in this field

Thank you so much for your review! -Cait

Katie  in Guelph
Katie in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

rental furnace, water heater and air conditioner

I have had nothing but problems!! First reliance left me without a furnace til Dec. 20th and no heat in my house at all. once it was finally installed it flooded my basement twice in the first week. it has broken down every winter and it takes reliance a few days to come fix the issue. sometimes no body would even show up. Again i was left with no heat!! water heater went and i was left with no water in the entire house for 5 days because the shut off they had to the tank didnt work. Once again my basement was flooded! the air conditioner has also broke down every year!!!!! last summer it took 7 service calls over a 5 day period to get that fixed. And it went again this summer.
No Frustration guarantee???? never been more frustrated!!!

No Lemons Guarantee?????? Pretty sure lemons are all i have.

Energy Savings? not likely since the installation was poorly done and there are air leaks in the new duct work!

The Right Call. Guaranteed? Try the WRONG call. Guaranteed!!!!!

I have never been more disgusted. As a young first time buyer i feel i was taken advantage of. I was mislead. and thought this was a rent to own situation not rent for life! and now i have recently found out there is a lien on my house put there by reliance. I have already paid over $5000 in rental fees and now they say to buy out of the agreement is $8000. Really????

I'm very sorry to hear this Katie and would like to review your situation further. Please contact me at rmassingham@reliancecomfort.com and I will work to get you the answers you deserve. Thank you. RM

Gerry W in Burlington
Gerry W in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Installation of Furnace & AC

Our Furnace was over 35 years old so we contacted Reliance Home Comfort and a representative came within a few days, She was courteous as well as very knowledgeable. The installation was done quickly and efficiently by 2 competent service persons. We are very pleased with the service as well as the security it gives us in knowing we have a reliable system.

Thanks for the kind words Gerry. We are very pleased that you chose Reliance Home Comfort for your heating/cooling needs and sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share. RM

Harry Dietrich in Drayton
Harry Dietrich in Drayton
2 reviews DRAYTON, ON

Furnace

We had a new home built with Reliance having installed the furnace and the central air unit. During the first/past winter we had three times that the furnace gave out on us and it was not due to the installation but due to the brick layers moving around the outside pipes for the furnace so that it would not function. Yes it took a bit for them to finally figure out what was wrong but they were here immediately after being notified, and we do live in the country, and were very good about getting it looked after. I would certainly use them again hands down.

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your story Harry, we appreciate that you chose Reliance. RM

lawrence mclean in St catharines
lawrence mclean in St catharines
2 reviews Saint Catharines, ON

installation of new furnace and ac

fantastic top of the line system with uv filtration as well as a super effecient ac unit. i am thrilled with the installation and the service i received, thanks a tonne to the guys at the burlington office or reliance

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience Lawrence. RM

Amir
Amir
9 reviews Guelph, ON

Water Heater Leaking

I have been renting the water heater from Reliance and recently noticed that there was a substantial amount of water under the tank. I called their service and scheduled an appointment that was given to me a day and half later. When finally the guy showed up, his first words were oh we will need to change the vent and that will cost you about $300. Then he goes on about how the tank is actually leaking and he doesn't have one today so won't be able to fix. Terrible service... So much for "peace of mind". When I told them I will buy my own tank they are trying to ding me $40 for an "account closing fee and inspection". As far as I am concerned they haven't provided me with a reliable water heater...

Sorry to hear this Amir, if you could contact me with more info at rmassingham@reliancecomfort.com I would like to review this situation further. Thanks. RM

More about Reliance Home Comfort

At Reliance, the safety and well-being of both our Customers and our Team Members is always our top priority. We are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking precautionary measures to aid in keeping our communities safe. We have implemented strict safety protocols to provide both our Customers and Team members with peace of mind during this challenging time. We continue to provide the exceptional customer experiences we are synonymous for and want you to know that we are here for you when you need us.

888-837-1451 is a TOLL FREE No., please feel free to contact!!