Reliance Home Comfort

SS in Simcoe
SS in Simcoe
1 review Simcoe, ON

Rental Water Heater Replacement

Called Reliance on Friday April 20th AM.
Set up replacement fro after 5. Rep. was on time,but did not have the correct heater.Rep. set up new appointment for Saturday
Appointment now 1-4 PM Saturday. No Show, No Call. We called , found that we had an appointment "pending" whatever that is, and no set appointment for 1-4 PM. Were now assured we were first in line for this morning-near 8am Sunday the 22nd. Omar the supervisor called about 10 am to see how the install was going. I told him it wasn't. He said he would call back immediately. No call from Omar. I called Reliance, and we are supposed to be looked after in the 8AM to 1PM window. We'll see.
My neighbour works for a local contractor, whom I know and who has an excellent reputation,and could have put in a new water heater on Friday.
Should have gone for it. No rental fees and no more dealing with Reliance.

I'm terribly sorry to hear about this experience SS. I completely understand your frustration and would like to investigate this issue. If you could please contact me at rmassingham@reliancecomfort.com, I would greatly appreciate. Thank you. RM

Bill in Windsor
Bill in Windsor
1 review Windsor, ON

Furnace

We had no heat and needed Reliance Home Comfort to service our furnace. They were quick to show up and did a great job! Happy to have our heat back on!

Great news Bill. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your story! Thank you. RM

Kalsi in Brampton
Kalsi in Brampton

Furnace maintenance

Our furnace was not working and when we called Reliance Home Comfort they were at our home within 8 hours. They did a job well done and we were back in action right away! Very Satisfied with their service!

Thanks so much for taking the time to share Kalsi. We greatly appreciate it. RM

Muthu in Windsor
Muthu in Windsor
1 review Windsor, ON

Bad exprience, Furnace and water basement

I replaced the new furnace from Reliance. When they replaced the furnace they connected the humidified hose into the hot water hose. This hose is blastic then water was leaked my basement. I called Reliance they were very rude and they send tech. next day.
- When replace the furnace they did not remove the old vent and they left the hole and winter time out site air come inside.
- I have very bad experience from Reliance and they are not responsible and quality work.
- If you call they were rude
- DO NOT trust Reliance Sale person
- Reliance sale rep. said, 10 years warranty and parts and laburs cost. Do not trust.
- Reliance charge more then other suppliers. Over price. I paid more 3000.00 same furnace from other supplier.

What could this company do to improve their services?
do the quality work. - responsible work. - Reliance are over charge money then other suppliers. - I cannot trust this company any more
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

I'm sorry to hear about the experience Muthu and would like to investigate this further. Please contact me at rmassingham@reliancecomfort.com and I will be happy to look into this issue. Thank you. RM

Justin from Burlington
Justin from Burlington
1 review CAMBRIDGE, ON

Furnace maintenance

I had Reliance Home Comfort do maintenace on my furnace. I was satisfied with the work, and need to call them back for other things to do with furnace. I would recommend Reliance Home Comfort to my family and friends!

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts Justin. As for the outstanding issues you mentiond, please contact me if I can be of assistance. You can reach me at rmassingham@reliancecomfort.com. Thanks again. RM

Vladimer from Burlington
Vladimer from Burlington
1 review BURLINGTON, ON

Work on our Furnace

I had work done on our furnace with Reliance Home Comfort.
I was satisfied with Reliance Home Comfort, and definitely would recommend Reliance Home comfort to family and friends! Great job!

Great to hear Vladimer. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. We truly appreciate it. RM

Robert in Simcoe
Robert in Simcoe
1 review SIMCOE, ON

WORKED ON OUR FURNACE

We had got work done to our furnace with Reliance Home Comfort. We were happy that they were friendly with courtesy service. Would recommend Reliance Home Comfort to our family and friends!

So glad to hear this Robert. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. RM

Adele
Adele
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Hot Water Tank Replacement

One day all of a sudden we didn’t have any hot water at home. I called Reliance and they sent a contractor the next day to investigate. The contractor said the hot water tank has to be replaced because is old (we have been renting it for about 10 yrs.), but the vent has to be changed as well because of the code laws and we will have to bear the costs. The contractor had to report this to reliance and someone else was to come three days later. The person came to replace the water tank and the vent, but due to the type of our unit (I live in a townhouse) he said that the ceiling of my garage had to be opened up and remove the venting pipe. The contractor was only going to open it up, but not fix it after words. Obviously we had to pay for his work, because only the replacement of the tank was covered by reliance. My father who is an engineer, did not agree with the contractor that the ceiling had to be opened up, and the guy left. So after one week we were still with no hot water at home, and had to pay all these costs to have the tank replaced. I should stress that this was the very first time we ever called reliance about issues with the water heater. I’m still asking myself what was the purpose of renting the unit in the first place, when the very first time we require a service from reliance our costs are why higher than we ever thought. We are now looking at other sources, either to buy our own tank or rent it from another company.

Adele, if you could please contact me at rmassingham@reliancecomfort.com I would like to investigate this particular situation with our Operations team. I apologize for the inconvenience and will be sure to have someone contact you in order to follow up on this issue. Thank you. RM

2 reviews LAKESHORE, ON

Leaky Hot Water Tank

Thank you reliance for your quick response in making things good with my Hot water tank problem. your promt reply and phone call to keep a long term customer happy are much appreciated

I'm so glad we were able to resolve this issue for you Mary. Thank you so much for taking the time to come back and share your thoughts. RM

2 reviews LAKESHORE, ON

Leaky Hot Water Tank

Hot water tank flooded my basement floor so called Reliance (first call i have made to them in 12 years of renting) they set up a technician to come out the next day who came and told me that the tank needs to be replaced. They will cover the replacement tank as my unit was rental but he told me that the vent has to be replaced too because because of the code laws and i will have to bear the cost or $180.. I have paid for 12 yrs of service without any call outs or cost to reliance and when i need a new tank they cannot fit it with proper venting! I would have gladly paid for another 12 years of rental if the tank had been installed without me footing the bill for the pipework! but I am now looking at other sources tomorrow morning to buy my own tank and have it installed. I will be dropping my old tank off at reliance by the end of the week and be ending my 12 year comittment.

I'm terribly sorry to hear about this issue Mary and would like to lend a hand. Please contact me at rmassingham@reliancecomfort.com with more info and I will gladly look into this further. Thanks. RM

More about Reliance Home Comfort

At Reliance, the safety and well-being of both our Customers and our Team Members is always our top priority. We are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking precautionary measures to aid in keeping our communities safe. We have implemented strict safety protocols to provide both our Customers and Team members with peace of mind during this challenging time. We continue to provide the exceptional customer experiences we are synonymous for and want you to know that we are here for you when you need us.

888-837-1451 is a TOLL FREE No., please feel free to contact!!