Reliance Home Comfort

2 Lansing Square Toronto ON M2J 4P8

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort

Rented soft water softener

Hello i am writing this review to say Thank you to Darryl Mac Dougall in the Calgary office
for coming to my home and helping me when my old softener quit on me. He was patient and kind giving up his supper hour to come. He arranged for a quick install and explained the contract. He came recommended by a friend and the referral was good. Reliance employee the plumber Lee and Zack installed the new unit on schedule within 3 days of signing the contact. Both Lee and Zack were personable and did a great job explaining the unit to me. Thanks to all three and thank you to Reliance for the great service . Definitely will use this company in the future. Keep up the good and honest work. Lynda K

Hello, thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort and thank you for your support! I am glad to hear of your experience. Thank you! - Karen

Kevin
Kevin
1 review Whitby, ON

FURNACE REPAIR

I live in Whitby Ont...I have a protection plan and my furnace stopped working during the winter. Reliance sent out a technician named Dillon. Dillon was punctual, competent, knowledgeable and very efficient. My wife and I are seniors. We also have some health issues. Dillon rectified the problem and went out of his way to get our heat back on in a timely manner. I must also add that Dillon is one of he most polite and pleasant service people I have ever dealt with.

Great service and great technician!

Hello Kevin, thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort and thank you for your support! I am glad to hear of your experience. Thank you! - Karen

Susan
Susan
0 reviews Windsor, ON

Service

Water heater not staying on long enough to heat water properly. Starting and stopping a number of times. Service tech arrived the same morning as the call. He replaced the tank as we'd had a number of call outs over the past few years. He did a great job, quickly, in replacing the tank. Now it works well, and much quieter that the original tank.

Hello Susan, thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort and thank you for your support! I am glad to hear of your experience. Thank you! - Karen

Reliance
Reliance
0 reviews Mount Forest, ON

installed water softener

Also have rented hot water heater
Plumbing protection plan had some work done was impressed with the cleanup and fellows Adam and Peter ,having more work done ask to have the same fellows very helpful
furnace protection plan
water softener thank you Jesse you were very helpful
also Andrii for the quick and clean job Thank You All
Carol & Hans

Etap
Etap
0 reviews Windsor, ON

Luca the reliance technician was so professional and fast ...loved the service

Ine of the best experience ever
Luca the reliance technician showed amazing knowledge of what he was doing
Knew what was the problem, fix it right on the spot.And he was willing to do what ever it takes to a customer satisfaction.
I would love to have this technician doing my service if needed in the future

Thank you for the great review! ~Nicole

David
David
1 review Cobourg, ON

New Furnace Installation

Our furnace broke down on Wednesday; Reliance came out on Thursday morning and had to red tag our furnace due to carbon monoxide leaks and the general poor condition of the furnace. They came Friday to install the new furnace; all Reliance staff have been professional, courteous, knowledgeable, and punctual. Couldn't ask for better service. New furnace is great and we're very happy.

Hello David, thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort and thank you for your support! I am glad to hear of your experience. Thank you! - Karen

Client
Client
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Great service with exceptional employees

Had a leaky water heater. Came out promptly & the service person was exceptional, professional, friendly & knowledgeable.

Manolo in Toronto
Manolo in Toronto
0 reviews , ON

Service Request - Aircond and Heating

I booked service maintenance for my air conditioner and heating last October 2022 and I only received the service in January 2023. It took more than 3 months to get my air conditioner and heater serviced. Reliance Customer Service, and Reliance as a company, suck.

The technician however was very courteous, knowledgeable, and experienced in the work her performed. I was fully satisfied with the technician.

Sorry to hear about the delay with the maintenance service call. During peak cold or hot seasons the preventative maintenance availability is limited to allow more availability for no heat/no cool service call. If you require further assistance please email me with your account details. jdeboo@reliancecomfort.com Thank you, Jessica

Gill
Gill

Billing

When I got the service in October I was told that based on current promotion I will get 2 months of free service, but I was being charged and they are not correcting the issue. They kept on saying it will get fixed next billing cycle but they are keep on accumulating with the amount.

Very sorry to hear about this. Please email me with your account details and I can review this further for you. jdeboo@reliancecomfort.com Thank you, Jessica

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Hot water tank replacement

Had reliance in my home to replace my hot water tank.
Lee and Mark showed up and no one told them or wrote in previous that they needed to lift my old tank out to replace and it was in a confined spot.
After these very nice men waited 3 hours for someone to come help assist (Brandon thank you) they completed the job.
They were so patient and so very friendly inspite of the difficult situation.
I would recommend them to anyone needing this work done.

Thank you for the review and for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate you choosing Reliance Home Comfort! -Jessica

More about Reliance Home Comfort

At Reliance, the safety and well-being of both our Customers and our Team Members is always our top priority. We are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking precautionary measures to aid in keeping our communities safe. We have implemented strict safety protocols to provide both our Customers and Team members with peace of mind during this challenging time. We continue to provide the exceptional customer experiences we are synonymous for and want you to know that we are here for you when you need us.

888-837-1451 is a TOLL FREE No., please feel free to contact!!