Reliance Home Comfort

A Murray
A Murray
0 reviews Thunder Bay, ON

Furnace install

My 30 year old furnace recently died days before an extreme cold warning. Reliance came as soon as they possibly could to inspect and make suggestions as to the best route to take. Vince Chambers was very helpful in providing a quote and information regarding our new furnace upgrade. The install went very smoothly. Everyone I dealt with was punctual and very helpful. Would definitely recommend.

Barrie customer
Barrie customer
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Electrical

Today I had Brad from reliance at my house for a service call. Amazing customer service friendly and so full of knowledge. He explained everything to me that I fully understood what he was doing. I am one happy customer once again today. Reliance never disappoints. Thanks again Brad for having the patience to explain the issues we were having.

Dorina
Dorina
0 reviews Niagara Falls, ON

Water heater

The technician was very polite and nice, he went to Burlington to pick up a part for my water heater . He replaced and old gas valve with a new one . I would give him a 10 for his service .

Hello Dorina, thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort and thank you for your support! I am glad to hear of your experience. Thank you! - Karen

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Amazing

Very Professional explained everything properly, Came into my home with respect and treated me like i was more than a customer.

He went through the whole process in depth was amazing

Hello, thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort and thank you for your support! I am glad to hear of your experience. Thank you! - Karen

B&J111
B&J111
3 reviews Barrie, ON

Water Softner Install

Great Workmanship. Tidy. Very efficient. Answered all questions and was helpful/gave accurate advice. Would definitely recommend for future installs. Worked in a tight spot and was able to figure out best placement. A+

Edison Ambulo
Edison Ambulo
0 reviews Winnipeg, MB

HVAC System & Customer Product/Services Presentation

I had a great experience in the product orientation & presentatation by Mr. Rene Keating. Hes very knowledgable in his field and treats his clients exceptionally. The installation crew were great & friendly & they are all skilled & qualified for their job. As a whole your company is exceptional and highly recommendable to other people I know..

Raymond in Burlington
Raymond in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Service

Mike was polite, efficient, professional and most informative. He explained what he was doing and why , which I greatly appreciated . Great service. I would not hesitate to recommend Reliance Service.

Hello Raymond, thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort and thank you for your support! I am glad to hear of your experience. Thank you! - Karen

Private User reviews Waterloo, ON

heat & water

The unit is heated with in floor heating using a boiler system. In addition the boiler provides the hot water. The entire system is Reliance owned. 5 days ago the boiler shut down....so no heat / no hot water. As of now no date on when it will be repaired, this after numerous phone calls and run around ( everyone saying this is not my department and getting transferred from one person to the next) Need to get their act together !!!!

Hello, I am sorry to see you have had a negative experience. If you would like to speak further, please email your account details, and a further description of your situation, I would be happy to help. Thank you, Karen – KBisson@reliancecomfort.com

Katchenz in Winnipeg
Katchenz in Winnipeg
0 reviews Thunder Bay, ON

Humidifier Install

Quick and easy to get it installed and it was done in a flash! Vince was very helpful in getting me the proper information needed and the schedule for it setup and completed

I also had them come by a few days later because my thermostat wiring needed to be changed and they were very quick with providing me any information needed and the job was done within 24 hours of me noticing an issue

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

Never came for appointment,

My boiler was on the fritz so I contacted Reliance.

After getting through the commercial ridden telephone tag hell I finally got to make an appointment. In fairness, the appointment was for a 4 hour time period starting only 2 hours in the future (so good on that)

I was at my desk downstiars near both the door and phone when I got email saying that they'd tried to contact me and failed.

Now maybe they'd used the wrong phone number or gone to the wrong address but certainly my phone didn't ring and nobody came to my door.

I again contacted the company to find out what was going on. Had to go through the main line since there was no other viable contact information provided

The person on the phone said that they'd get back to me. Well, its now 14 hours later (a whole new day) and they didn't get back to me.

No idea how good work they do since they never showed up

Hello Paul, I am sorry to hear of your experience, if you would like to speak further, please email your account details, and a further description of your situation, I would be happy to help. Thank you, Karen – KBisson@reliancecomfort.com

More about Reliance Home Comfort

At Reliance, the safety and well-being of both our Customers and our Team Members is always our top priority. We are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking precautionary measures to aid in keeping our communities safe. We have implemented strict safety protocols to provide both our Customers and Team members with peace of mind during this challenging time. We continue to provide the exceptional customer experiences we are synonymous for and want you to know that we are here for you when you need us.