Reliance Home Comfort

2 Lansing Square Toronto ON M2J 4P8

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 9 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 9 times
Giving Back Award winner 3 timesGiving Back Awardwinner 3 times

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Worst Hot Water Tank Rental Agreement

Worst Hot Water Tank Rental Agreement EVER!!!

we want to cancel the hot water tank rental and they told me that i have pay $400 plus tax for the cancellation and return of 12 years old hot water tank. The buy out is over $700 for a 12 years old tank. Can you believe that? That is insane!!! We called multiple times and they keep saying that they have to follow the terms and conditions. BUT the terms and conditions of contract is illegal as it didn't follow the consumer protection act.

S in
S in

AC UNIT REPLACED

Recently, my AC unit has broken down. After doing some research; I contacted Reliance to see if they can fix the issue.

On June 9, Reliance technician came to my house for inspection. The technician informed me that both the AC condenser fan motor and the blower motor needed to be replaced. The technician has also advised me to replace the AC unit, due to the age of AC unit (over 20 years).

After discussing with my family; I have decided to make an appointment with the Reliance Advisor to see what are my options for the AC unit.

On June 15, Reliance Advisor came to my home to discuss my options for the AC unit. At the end, I have decided to sign up with Reliance for the AC unit RENTAL. The AC unit installation was scheduled on June 20 from 8:00am to 12:00pm.

On June 20, two Reliance contractors (Mostafa and his partner) arrived at my home, before 8:00am (punctual) for the AC unit installation. Both of them started working right away. They were able to answer any questions or concerns I have about the new AC unit (both knowledgeable).

The AC unit installation included installing a new Google Nest Thermostat. Before installing the Google Nest Thermostat; Mostafa has informed me that there was a minor issue with it and he wanted to see if he will be able to resolve the issue.

The Reliance Advisor came by my home to check on the installation progress.

At 1:00pm, after the installation were completed; Mostafa and his partner removed all the tools and tidied up the place.

Mostafa and his partner ensured that I understand how to operate the new AC unit and program the new Google Nest Thermostat. At the end, they were able to resolve the minor issue with the Google Nest Thermostat, and it seems to be working so far.

Michele Williamson
Michele Williamson
0 reviews London, ON

Plumbing

I would just like to say that James and Leroy who arrived to do my plumbing job were very polite and went the extra mile in order to install a new cartridge in my shower.It was not an easy job but they were patient and very efficient.I would just like to commend them on their customer service and plumbing skills.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Fixing hot water heater

Very nice and well spoken. Daniel was able identify the problem with our water heater at an instant and fix it at an instant. All while giving information on what was going on and what we could do to improve our system. Also bought to our attention to potential fire hazards around the system. Will be definitely looking into that thanks to him.

Juliana S.
Juliana S.
1 review Burlington, ON

Air conditioning and water heater motor replacement

We are under contract with Reliance and had the pleasure of having service technician Peter (5278) replace the motors to our air conditioning unit and water heater. He was extremely conscientious and professional and performed his work with great skill. He noticed an odd sound from our water heater and promptly retrieved the new part and installed it, in addition to working on our air conditioning. He is a great representative for Reliance and we were fortunate to have him as our technician!

Glenn Livingstone
Glenn Livingstone
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Service

Very professional service visit from Kyle today, Called ahead prior to arrival. Provided information on what he was checking. Answered a few questions I had. Service included in our Reliance Protection plan

Cliff
Cliff

They upsell, not fix

I had reliance come to check on my AC, as they were here in mid-May. First comment was that because the AC was about 15 years old, it needs to be replaced. Technician "did" some adjusting, and repeated the need to get a new unit. He suggested that we change the furnace too, and immediately called a colleague in sales. He got the unit working, but 3 hours later it stopped. I called for them to come back - nothing that day. I ended up calling another company. Their technician repaired my AC, and said there is no reason to change my HVAC systems.

While I have a service plan with Reliance, I have very little trust in them.

Suz
Suz

air conditioner

Thursday morning our air conditioner wasn't working called Reliance right away and a service man was at my door by 4:30pm. Told us our air conditioner was 22yrs old and we told him we needed a replacement. That same night Jamie came to our house and explained to us what our best options were, He was so helpful and professional. Great guy. Saturday morning my new air conditioner is installed. Two installers came, again very professional and respectful to us and our home.

Hello Suz, thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort and thank you for your support! I am glad to hear of your experience. Thank you! - Karen

Jordan B
Jordan B
0 reviews North Bay, ON

Air Conditioning Unit

Very quick service, days between making the phone call to the sales representative coming by for a quote, and the next day the unit was installed. The staff who installed the unit were quick, courteous, and helpful.

Hello Jordan, thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort and thank you for your support! I am glad to hear of your experience. Thank you! - Karen

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Great service

We called Reliance for AC service and I got the next day appointment. Abdul arrived on time and was helpful and efficient in resolving our issues.

Hello, thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort and thank you for your support! I am glad to hear of your experience. Thank you! - Karen

More about Reliance Home Comfort

At Reliance, the safety and well-being of both our Customers and our Team Members is always our top priority. We are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking precautionary measures to aid in keeping our communities safe. We have implemented strict safety protocols to provide both our Customers and Team members with peace of mind during this challenging time. We continue to provide the exceptional customer experiences we are synonymous for and want you to know that we are here for you when you need us.

888-837-1451 is a TOLL FREE No., please feel free to contact!!