Reliance Home Comfort

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort

Madiha in Scarborough
Madiha in Scarborough

Bathroom Plumbing

I had a great experience with Nathan for my bathroom plumbing repair service. He was calm, thorough and professional; he showed me what was causing the clogs. He texted me about 30 minutes before arriving to my place which was great as it avoided an appointment cancellation due to the inability to answer phone.

The only con I would like to flag for plumbing protection plan is to get an appointment. You've to wait at least a week to get an appointment. And if it doesn't work for you, you'll have to wait another week.

Hello Madiha, thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort and thank you for your support! - Karen

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Kitchen sink plumbing

We had Joe come in, he was amazing. He is very professional and easy to talk to. He took his time and fixed the kitchen sink and hot water tank pipe leakage fixed.

Hello, thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort and thank you for your support! I am glad to hear of your experience. Thank you! - Karen

Jimj
Jimj
0 reviews Newcastle, ON

Furnace, air conditioner install

Great team that worked on my unit. Very professional. Great work guys. I would recommend company to others, Furnace died and the next day had new furnace and air conditioner installed. Done in less than 4 hours. Cleaned up took the old furnace and air conditioner away

Hello Jimj, thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort! I am so glad that our team was able to install your equipment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! - Karen

Private User reviews Georgina, ON

Hot water service

Our technician did an awesome job, he was quick and courteous as well. hot water was on in no time, COVID protocol was observed, was a pleasure to have him in my home

Hello, thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort! I am so glad that our team was able to repair your water heater. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! - Karen

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Worst investment ever

Worst investment ever! Right from poor installation that almost burnt my house down, to twice a month visits to try to fix ongoing problems, error messages, emergency alerts, faults and non-functions. Absolute nightmare. My old furnace never had any issues. Sales rep convinced me to “upgrade” to their best unit. Worst decision I every made. Customer service is non-existent and frustrating. No one in Reliance helps and no one has fixed our issues. We pay $250 every month for a piece of junk. Will be pursuing litigation to rid ourselves of this nightmare. RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN away from this company and its products.

Hello, I am sorry to hear of your experience, if you would like to speak further, please email your account details, and a further description of your situation, I would be happy to help. Thank you, Karen – KBisson@reliancecomfort.com

Estella in Montréal
Estella in Montréal
0 reviews Mount Royal,

New furnace installation

I've been having problems with my old furnace and finally it went out on me in the middle of winter , and I called Reliance and Reliance was able to send someone right over to assist me, and they new what the problem were and was ready to fix it in the quickest time possible, they even offered to reimburse me if I went out and buy a portable heater to use in the meantime, as long as I have the recipe. Great service and professionalism. I went on the rental plan which gave me 84 months and I got six months free. After 6 months my bill will be $118 and every year they will do regular maintenance free of cost.
Love them
Thank you reliance!

Hello Estella, thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort! I am so glad that our team was able to install your furnace. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! - Karen

TON
TON

Furnace

I've been having trouble with my furnace. It runs for a few minutes and then stops. I called Reliance Home Comfort to make an appointment. I was actually surprised that I didn't have to wait long for service considering the weather was frigid. The technician (Waseem) called before he arrived early in the morning. He was very friendly and professional. He looked at the furnace. Within a few minutes, he found the problem right away and fixed it. I wrote this review because of the great service I received. Thank you so much Waseem.

Hello Ton, thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort! I am so glad that our team was able to service your furnace. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! - Karen

Patricia in London
Patricia in London
0 reviews London, ON

Fast and friendly

Our technician was friendly, got the work done in a reasonable amount of time, and the work was clean. He explained the use of the unit and how to maintain in a way that was easily understood.

Hello Patricia, thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort and thank you for your support! I am glad to hear of your experience. Thank you! - Karen

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Terrible so far

Just started the contract with Reliance recently but nothing is working well. Agents are not able to help and had to repeat their scripts again and again. I am not sure how long will I continue their services.

Private User reviews Orangeville, ON

Water heater and Furnace installation

Highly recommend, Professional and on time service.
Hassle free and friendly technicians.
Will recommend to my friends and relatives.
The price is reasonable and the agent is friendly and he answer your call asap!

More about Reliance Home Comfort

At Reliance, the safety and well-being of both our Customers and our Team Members is always our top priority. We are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking precautionary measures to aid in keeping our communities safe. We have implemented strict safety protocols to provide both our Customers and Team members with peace of mind during this challenging time. We continue to provide the exceptional customer experiences we are synonymous for and want you to know that we are here for you when you need us.