Reliance Home Comfort

2 Lansing Square Toronto ON M2J 4P8

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort

Good job

Very good job. The technicians was Very patients and professionnal. I will continue to work with reliance.

Janiece in Sarnia
Janiece in Sarnia
0 reviews Sarnia, ON

New water heater installation

Jason did a great job. He was personable, and did his job well and promptly. New water heater installed within an hour. Thank you Jason!

Sue in Oakville
Sue in Oakville
0 reviews Belmont, ON

RO installation

My son and daughter-in-law are creating a Nana Flat for me in their home. Because of the hardness of the water in the house, they had and iron filter and an RO system installed. When the kitchen portion of the flat was completed, I thought having RO there would be a good idea. I called Reliance in the morning and the same day the HCA person was here and the details were sorted out. The next day the installation happened and all is well. Thank you so much for your promptness.

Furnace

This is our 3rd time to call Reliance regarding the same issue but Jason (technician) nailed it. He is very knowledgeable, courteous and able to identify the exact problem of our furnace. Job well done! Now we won't be cold this coming winter.

Furnace service

Dylan was very good and thorough, A true trained professional with customer support in mind!
I will request Dylan next time for my service requirements.
In my opinion the reliance team should value this type of employee, A true professional !

Pickering

$1,000,000,000.00
Bcharron
Bcharron
0 reviews Tilbury, ON

Service

Very helpful even though it was not his issue. Thank you so much Phill! Excellent

Private User reviews Ingersoll, ON

Furnace repair

Frank was amazing! On time, well mannered, polite, informative, quick to diagnose and fix.
Thanks Frank for the best service!

Furnace and Air Conditioner

My old furnace and air conditioner were 16 years old and I replaced them through Reliance Home Comfort in late September 2022.

My wife and I were both impressed by their customer service and high efficiency. They sent their advisor Cyrus Lei to my house in 2 hours after my initial phone call. Cyrus was very friendly and is very knowledgeable in all the products. We finally made our decision to sign-up the package for replacing the furnace and AC. The promotion came with a Google Nest thermostat and a flow through humidifier.

The installation was completed very quickly on the following day. The new furnace is very quiet and I am very pleased with the 2 installers who are very professional. I went through a session with the head technician and he taught me how to use the Google thermostat correctly. We turned on the heat and set the temperature to 22 degrees Celsius as outside was around 6 degrees at night.

An issue arose next day. My wife and I felt very hot inside our house in the afternoon when the outdoor temperature increased to 18 degrees. We found out the heat didnt stop and the thermostat reading was 26 degrees. I switched it to cool and it actually took several hours for the air conditioner to cool down the whole house.

I became more concern and serious when this situation happened again after a couple of days. I called my son for his option because he has been using the same thermostat in his house. I told him the thermostat might be defective but he said it might be programed for testing in the factory. He taught me to turn the thermostat back to the original manufacturing setting in order to forget all the previous settings and to reset it all over again. I am so glad that we made this decision before asking Reliance to replace the item. The whole system is back to normal now, the furnace turns on and off automatically when it reaches to my temperature setting, it is extremely quiet yet energy saving, and I can use my cellphone to control or program the system even when I am away from home. Reliance has done a wonderful job and I highly recommend them to any home owners.

Thank you for the kind review and for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate you choosing Reliance Home Comfort! -Jessica

Maha in Toronto
Maha in Toronto
1 review London, ON

Furnace maintenance

Tony from Reliance came to do maintenance on my furnace as part of their maintenance plan that I pay for monthly, and was incredible to deal with. Very clean, courteous, knowledgeable, and provided me with options while making me feel zero pressure. Extremely happy with my experience. Thanks Tony.

Miguel in Brampton
Miguel in Brampton

Watwr Heating Issues

There was a gentleman by the name of Nimesh who came to fix our issues. He arrived a few mins before his scheduled appointment and immediately diagnosed the problem. He was extremely polite and very efficient. Once the issue was resolved, he stuck around to make sure everything was working properly, the temperature was set correctly and the thermostats were synchronized. Overall I was very happy and satisfied with the service provided - thank you!

Thank you for the great review and for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate you choosing Reliance Home Comfort! -Jessica

More about Reliance Home Comfort

At Reliance, the safety and well-being of both our Customers and our Team Members is always our top priority. We are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking precautionary measures to aid in keeping our communities safe. We have implemented strict safety protocols to provide both our Customers and Team members with peace of mind during this challenging time. We continue to provide the exceptional customer experiences we are synonymous for and want you to know that we are here for you when you need us.

888-837-1451 is a TOLL FREE No., please feel free to contact!!