Reliance Home Comfort

2 Lansing Square Toronto ON M2J 4P8

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 9 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 9 times
Giving Back Award winner 3 timesGiving Back Awardwinner 3 times

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort

Air condition installation

Charles was very professional, kind, comprehensive but clear and brief. Super honest and helpful with our questions. He truly represents the company in a very professional but also authentic way. Thanks Charles!

Javierto family.

Thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort for your A/C install. We are grateful for your support. - Gemma

BTown
BTown

Thermostat replacement

I was very pleased with the serviceman, Matt, who took time to explain the replacement and did a thorough job of ensuring it was working before he left. He also looked at my water heater and HVAC system to ensure they were working properly

Thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate you choosing Reliance Home Comfort. - Gemma

Private User reviews Amherstburg, ON

Repair

Margaret the last repair person that came was excellent. She was Courteous, conscientious, and very helpful.

Thank you for your great review and for choosing Reliance Home Comfort! - Gemma

Doreen in Toronto
Doreen in Toronto

Water softener replacement

Our salesman, Louis, was friendly and knowledgeable. The work was done the next day and we are happy with this service.

Thank you for your great review and for choosing Reliance Home Comfort! - Gemma

Fabulous Service!

We've had Reliance Home Comfort insurance for about six months, and it's one of the best things I've done as a home owner. I've used the service three times, and every time I contact them, I get someone on the phone immediately. They then send someone out the next day - or sometimes the same day if I'm free, and the plumbers are always professional. They call when they're on the way, give a detailed assessment of the issue and how they plan on fixing it. Today Brad came in, and had the leaky shower faucet fixed within an hour!

Rg@151814
R. G.
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Furnace

Amy and her team are so nice they done the work so well. Amy explain everything to me. I will definitely recommend them to my family and friends.

Julia
Julia

Service

He was on time, extremely professional & speaks like a professional with lovely eye contact!!

Keep up the great work Tyler!

C in Mississauga
C in Mississauga
1 review Ottawa, ON

Water heater repair

Rental tank broke down, called reliance and they sent a technician the next day. Tank was fixed, service was prompt, technician was friendly. However would not recommend water tank rental as it's not good value long term.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Tank rental and maintenance

Cancelled my account in December and continue getting bills. After 3 or 4 phone calls I get told that I cancelled one part of the account but not the other and that is my responsibility to have known this, even after several phone calls. It is laughable.... and quite obviously a shakedown. Avoid this sham company at all costs. Find another maintenance company.

More about Reliance Home Comfort

At Reliance, the safety and well-being of both our Customers and our Team Members is always our top priority. We are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking precautionary measures to aid in keeping our communities safe. We have implemented strict safety protocols to provide both our Customers and Team members with peace of mind during this challenging time. We continue to provide the exceptional customer experiences we are synonymous for and want you to know that we are here for you when you need us.