Reliance Home Comfort

2 Lansing Square Toronto ON M2J 4P8

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 9 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 9 times
Giving Back Award winner 3 timesGiving Back Awardwinner 3 times

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort

1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Air conditioning on the fritz

I called Reliance this morning because I noticed my air conditioner was not blowing cold air. A technician named Sean was sent to my house within 2 hours. He came, took one listen and was able to diagnose and fix the problem with an hour. He also took a look at the furnace and did a small maintenance job. Overall we were very satisfied with his work. He was very knowledgeable, polite and courteous.

Thank you for your fantastic review and for choosing Reliance Home Comfort! - Gemma

Private User reviews Cambridge, ON

Zach, the best!

Amazing service and professional repair! Lots of communication, kind, & respectful! So glad he was sent

Thank you for your amazing review and for choosing Reliance Home Comfort! - Gemma

Private User reviews Kingston, ON

Waterless tank installation

Removed old water tank & installed new waterless tank
Reliance was great to deal with from the booking to the installation
Connor was fabulous
Efficient friendly and ver knowledgeable
I would highly recommend reliance

Thank you for choosing Reliance! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.- Gemma

Private User reviews Kakabeka Falls, ON

A/C install

Excellent service. Answered all our questions, explained everything clearly. Assessment and install went smoothly and am happy with the product we received.

Brian S
Brian S
0 reviews Port Dover, ON

Dual SYTEM Heat Pump and Gas Furnace

Carrier heat pump 38MAARBQ24BQ24AA3 2.0 Ton and a Carrier Furnace 59TP6BB060V17--14 installed July 27, 2022. Applied for Government grant of $5,000 requires two audits. First audit WE had to wait approximately two weeks with air conditioner broke down and needing replacement. During this time had temperatures in mid-eighties. Reliance lent us a portable air conditioner to help with temperature. Aduit done by Certified auditors not Reliance.

Reliance did a good job on installation waiting for Final audit on August 2nd 2022 and hopefully Grant of $5000.00 will be approved. Unfortunately, The outdoor heat pump was damaged in shipping small scratch down to the metal at the Top seam and fin damage right side and back of heat pump. I will let Reliance know and see how they handle this.

Thank you for choosing Reliance, if you require assistance please email me with your account details at ncousley@reliancecomfort.com - Nicole

Robert and Anne Dutcher
Robert and Anne Dutcher
0 reviews Brockville, ON

Service, ID 4503436

As part of our Service Contract, we asked for service to our air conditioning unit. On July 14, 2022 a technician visited and cleaned the outside unit; however, because our handler is in the attic, the technician refused to access this portion, due to regulations by the union involved.

He made notification on the work order that another company would have to come in to change the filters located on the air handler in the attic. To date, we have heard nothing regarding this .

I’m sorry to hear about your disappointment. Please email me with your account details at ncousley@reliancecomfort.com and I will be happy to follow up on your experience. - Nicole

Semple in Burlington
Semple in Burlington

Furnace Maintenance

When they arrived on time, the moment I opened the door, the smile on their face the greeting of professionalism and their continual information sharing was extraordinary. They not only showed me new tricks to keep my system working optimally but we're personable and friendly..... Not to mention showing love and affection to my little dog!!. Those 2 gentlemen were one of the many reasons why I will always use Reliance.

This is wonderful to hear. Thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort. - Gemma

Service on water heater rental

Our water wasnt getting hot and there was an error code on the water heater. I called at 12pm and the service technician was at our house just after 1pm. He went to get a part and the repair was done by just past 2. He and the rep who booked the service call were both polite, friendly and kept me informed. A wonderful experience and to have the repair done within 2 hours of calling is amazing.

Hello, thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort and thank you for your support! I am glad to hear of your experience. Thank you! – Karen

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Sink Drain Issue

I had a very pleasant experience dealing with Ross. I had put in a call for a plumbing service due to washroom sink drain issue. I was hesitant to call in for a service due to COVID. I've seen other technicians not necessary following protocols. So, when my door bell rang I was ready with a mask and hand sanitizer. Ross was standing far end of the porch in his PPE. It was quite obvious that Ross is highly experienced and knowledgeable technician. After explaining the situation, he knew right away what to do. I also asked him few other plumbing questions and he had all the answers. He also addressed my toilet issue, even though this was not part of the call. He was familiar with the area that I live in and he provided a great deal of information about what to look for to prevent any future issues. It initially started out as a plumbing service call, it turned into an informative session which I appreciated a lot as a new home owner. I truly believe that someone like Ross is what make a company shine. I hope Reliance never forget that. Great job Ross and thank you.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Major leak from city main & house main valves

Relied on reliance membership emergency plumbing services and the response time was immediate. The service rendered was by a knowledgeable, professional & expert plumber.

More about Reliance Home Comfort

At Reliance, the safety and well-being of both our Customers and our Team Members is always our top priority. We are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking precautionary measures to aid in keeping our communities safe. We have implemented strict safety protocols to provide both our Customers and Team members with peace of mind during this challenging time. We continue to provide the exceptional customer experiences we are synonymous for and want you to know that we are here for you when you need us.

888-837-1451 is a TOLL FREE No., please feel free to contact!!