Reliance Home Comfort

2 Lansing Square Toronto ON M2J 4P8

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 9 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 9 times
Giving Back Award winner 3 timesGiving Back Awardwinner 3 times

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Tankless Water Heater Repair

Reliance was responsive and able to provide an appt right away. Rating affected by the 1-866 customer service desk as it was a hit and miss to get the required assistance. However, one key representative of the company was the service technician (Mohamed) who was assigned the service ticket and answered the service call. He was VERY helpful and able to fix the issue right away. Very friendly and knowledgeable. Thank you.

Thank you for the review and the kind words for our technician. -Jessica

Goar in Mississauga
Goar in Mississauga
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Water heater fix/replacement

Excellent company!
1. Easy to call, no waiting lines.
2. The same day service - technician arrived exactly during the promised time range and he called us 30 minutes before arrival to confirm it.
3. Technician tried different options to fix our problem.
4. He arrived the same day second time with the replacement piece and tried to reinstall it.
5. It didn't work but the technician already create for us plan A and plan B for future fix.
Really hope to see him again. We are sure that our problem will be solved by Relianace!

Thank you for the wonderful review and for choosing Reliance Home Comfort! - Jessica

Private User reviews Grand Bend, ON

Water heater replacement

Replaced water heater on time and efficient after appointment date changed twice prior for different reasons

Thank you for the review and for choosing Reliance Home Comfort! - Jessica

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Do not rent your water heater

When I purchased the house, the previous owner had just installed a new gas water heater. It was a rental at $38.52 per month. I wasn't allowed to opt out of the rental agreement and purchase the water heater until it ran out its 10 year contract. The total rental cost over the 10 year period was $5084.64. When I was finally allowed to opt out of the monthly rental agreement, I was informed that I still had to pay the original cost of the unit plus HST which was another $916.37 instead of its depreciated value. If you can pay for your water heater and put the $38.52 per month in a water heater repair account, you should definitely do it.

If you require further assistance please email me with your account details. jdeboo@reliancecomfort.com - Jessica

Private User reviews Sarnia, ON

Electrical repair

Called Reliance at 530pm and they managed to send someone out to my place the very next morning. Boyd was extremely friendly and courteous and completed the job quickly while explaining the details of the repair being made. Saved me some money and exceeded my expectations

Thank you for the kind review and for choosing Reliance Home Comfort! -Jessica

A in Calgary
A in Calgary

New A/C Life Changing!

Was recommended Reliance by a friend as he told me about their lease plan options. Booked an appointment online and met up with Daniel for my initial quote. He came in knew exactly what to look for and quickly assessed and recommended what I needed to cool my house. He said hed get the install in 2 days and they delivered. Got a call from the install team on the promised day and in half a day got the new A/C unit installed! You could tell these guys take pride in their work as the cabling looked very clean and secured. Definitely would recommend Daniel and the Reliance team to anyone who asks!

Hello, I am glad to hear of your experience. Thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort and thank you for your support! - Karen

Private User reviews Sarnia, ON

Air conditioner repair

Technician arrived on time. Very professional. He worked diligently to complete the repair and was patient with questions.

Thank you for the kind review and for choosing Reliance Home Comfort! - Jessica

0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Furnace and A/C Tune-Up

Jason arrived right on schedule, upbeat and focused on the assignment to be carried out. We were totally impressed with his professionalism in all facets of the work: diagnostics, efficiency, customer interaction, and job quality. Absolutely highest rating.

Hello John, I am glad to hear of your experience. Thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort and thank you for your support! - Karen

Great service

I recommend Michael for the great service. I had an issue with my water main valve he was very helpful and explain things very clear for what is the best options or risks before proceeding with the job . I managed to booked an appointment from the city and right after he answered my call and booked the appointment for the repair on my behalf .

Thank you for the kind review and for choosing Reliance Home Comfort! -Jessica

John in Guelph
John in Guelph
0 reviews Guelph, ON

Hot water heater repair

Lost hot water, tech came by 9am the next morning.
Kyle the tech was very professional and courteous.
Explained the cause which was a flame rod, restored hot water.
There was no cost as it is a rental which is very convenient.
Very good response time and Kyle was very thorough and friendly.

More about Reliance Home Comfort

At Reliance, the safety and well-being of both our Customers and our Team Members is always our top priority. We are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking precautionary measures to aid in keeping our communities safe. We have implemented strict safety protocols to provide both our Customers and Team members with peace of mind during this challenging time. We continue to provide the exceptional customer experiences we are synonymous for and want you to know that we are here for you when you need us.

888-837-1451 is a TOLL FREE No., please feel free to contact!!