Reliance Home Comfort

2 Lansing Square Toronto ON M2J 4P8

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort

Private User reviews London, ON

Service

Awesome job friendly man fast service and professional very knowledgeable and polite person to deal with

BRIAN in Toronto
BRIAN in Toronto

Tankless water heater

Great service , gave me great advice and everything went perfect from the initial call to the work being performed . Excellent friendly people who did a great job .

Thank you for the kind review, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort! -Jessica

CR
CR
0 reviews Milton, ON

Furnace Maintenance

Brandon provided great service and in a timely manner. He answered all my questions and gave me some excellent tips. Completely satisfied with his work.

hiren in London
hiren in London

Poor Service, lack of co-ordination between contractor and company

1st time technician came to my home to repair furnace, he orded parts for replacement, and after parts received another technician came and he said the part that we received is wrong part, he brought back part with him and said we will receive new correct parts but not received yet and I have been calling customer care everyday to know the status but they don't have any record of 2nd technician who came to my home and don't know when I will receive the parts.

Very sorry to hear about this. If you require further assistance please email me with your account details and I can follow up on this for you. jdeboo@reliancecomfort.com Thank you, Jessica

Amy in Saint Catharines
Amy in Saint Catharines
0 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Fixed the issue

Excellent Service! Quick and they were able to fix the problems. They were friendly and I am pleased with the results.

Fast, Reliable and Professional

My furnace gone dead in the cold spill of fall. I called the Reliance and they send the representative right away (in 2 hours) to assess the situation and give us professional advice. We compared pros and cons of purchasing and rental and decided to go for purchasing the furnace and A/C together. They sent the skillful technician and installed the equipment the next day when we sign the contract.

luis in Toronto
luis in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Furnace replacement

Right from my first call to very end, fantastic experience!
Brandon attended my home reviewed and explained all the options thoroughly with no pressure. He took all necessary measurements & photos and kept his commitments. Also a very professional, pleasant and very knowledgeable person that immediately puts you at ease knowing you are in good hands.
I mentioned to Brandon that the main reason I selected Reliance (aside from my water heater being with your firm) was because your firm actually picked up the initial phone call. A seemingly simple thing can have a huge impact on customer selection of vendor!
Adam & Bill came this morning to install the furnace - both exceptional people! They called before coming, were on time, explained what needed to be done and why and then went above and beyond. They noticed my gas pipe was severely rusted and replaced that as well, at no extra charge. Both explained how the Nest thermostat works - very cool device offered by Reliance at no extra charge.
The installation was very neat and tidy and they cleaned up everything after all the work was done. All my contact with Reliance has left me feeling no doubt that I made the right choice going with Reliance.
I will highly recommend Reliance to all my friends and family.

My sincere gratitude to everyone I spoke with & met, from Reliance

Sharon
Sharon
1 review Newcastle, ON

Water Leak

Efficient and friendly technician Chad. Very helpful amd informative. Excellent experience. He went above and beyond.

Austin in Toronto
Austin in Toronto

Wow ! What a company that Keith singer killed it with great professionalism and speed

Keith was friendly with a domineer we could trust and hes workmanship was above and beyond il definitely be calling reliance again asking for Keith.

Hi Austin, I am glad to hear of your experience. Thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort and thank you for your support! - Karen

Buyer beware

Buyer beware this company does not care about the customer experience. They advertise emergency support but dont actually provide.

We are currently renting a water tank from them. Its been validated by two Reliance technicians that the wrong tank is in our home and its not a Combi unit (which is in our agreement) and therefore not capable of supporting our in floor heating unit. This has left us with our infloor heating running non stop since May. Its been 4 months, reliance keeps telling us they are going to source a tank, but have yet to do so.

We also rent water treatment tanks from them, but still have the water problems the tanks were supposed to fix. They are refusing to take the tanks back or acknowledge they havent fixed the problem by offering another fix.

They have missed appointments, installed refurbished equipment they claim is new and continue to gaslight us. They dont care about customers or your experience. They just want a signed contact, once thats signed they dont actually care if your equipment works or if they provide the level of service outlined in the contracts.

Hello, I am sorry to hear that you have had a troubling experience. If you would please email your account details, and a further description of your situation, I would be happy to help. Thank you, Karen – KBisson@reliancecomfort.com

More about Reliance Home Comfort

At Reliance, the safety and well-being of both our Customers and our Team Members is always our top priority. We are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking precautionary measures to aid in keeping our communities safe. We have implemented strict safety protocols to provide both our Customers and Team members with peace of mind during this challenging time. We continue to provide the exceptional customer experiences we are synonymous for and want you to know that we are here for you when you need us.

888-837-1451 is a TOLL FREE No., please feel free to contact!!