Reliance Home Comfort

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort

Ed
Ed

Quick and efficient service

Called Reliance to come and check a leak from my AC unit on top of the furnace. They had Shawn come out first thing in the morning to help fix the issue, and it was on Labour Day! Shawn was very professional, courteous, and friendly, and also wore a mask adhering to COVID safety procedures. He quickly found the issue with a blocked drainage hose, from a piece of plastic (tape or packaging) that somehow got sucked into the unit. I didn't have to pay for the service because I have the AC protection plan which we'll be keeping! Thanks Shawn!

Thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort for your A/C repair! We are grateful for your support. - Gemma

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Home Furnace Protection - service call

Excellent professional and friendly service by Patrick. Effective and efficient service provided on time - identifying the issue requiring the cleaning of the flame sensor & quickly identified issue of continuous running of high efficiency furnace water pump ... fixed it too!

Thank you!

Dee in Windsor
Dee in Windsor
0 reviews Essex, ON

Furnace & AC replacement

I had my furnace go down on a Tuesday morning & Reliance sent out a service person by noon same day & had it fixed shortly after. I was suggested to replace my unit as it was 16 yrs old. I met with Parker Boyle & that is where my positive experience was solidified. Parker took time to explain my options & extended my no pay period beyond what was offered to fit my needs at the time. Parker even suggested an electrician for another problem I had in my newly purchased house. Above & beyond Parker...thank you.

Josh
Josh

Furnace Repair

Furnace control board crashed 3 days ago; called multiple companies - Reliance was best value by far. Service tech arrived yesterday; was professional and straight-forward - explained issue, the part I needed and ordered it for shipping due to local part shortage while still on-site. Part arrived next day (today), Reliance was called and an install tech booked for the evening. Tech arrived , took and installed the part, addressing an additional minor error that occurred in installation. Furnace repaired and firing away. Both techs were professional, straight-forward, knowledgeable and labor cost for the whole thing was definitely best bang for buck. Extra plans were mentioned several times, which can get annoying, but are worth consideration as it can increase bang for buck and piece of mind. Will definitely reccommend Reliance to others! (EDIT: Furnace broke down 30 minutes after install tech departure - same error code. Lowering point score and will adjust review further pending tech arrival today)

Mark M.
Mark M.
0 reviews Lambton Shores, ON

New high efficiency furnace installed .

James, in sales provided all necessary information for me to make a decision . John , Luke and Kyle were courteous and did a great job with installation and Shannon the electrician went above and beyond . Highly recommend the whole team .

Stacy in Woodbridge
Stacy in Woodbridge
1 review Ottawa, ON

Professional, friendly, and efficient service repairing furnace/humidifier

Ben from Reliance fixed our furnace/humidifier. He was professional, efficient, and courteous. He kindly explained the issue and add everything up and running again in no time. He answered our questions and we would not hesitate to recommend. 100% satisfied.

Zennon in Sudbury
Zennon in Sudbury
1 review Sudbury, ON

Humidistat service

Jason (4387) was quick and efficient and polite. He identified a problem in the orientation of the tubing and made the appropriate fix. He also replaced the furnace filter which was not an adequate type of filter for the setup we had.

Thanks for identifying the problems and applying the fixes quickly. Everything works now and the leak is gone.

Sam Chester
Sam Chester

Furnace repair

My furnace wasn’t turning on, so I called reliance and within days they arrived. Within the hour they had the problem diagnosed, and within just a couple hours my furnace was fixed and running again. Incredible work, professionalism, and respect to me and my household. 10/10 would call again if I have another problem.

More about Reliance Home Comfort

At Reliance, the safety and well-being of both our Customers and our Team Members is always our top priority. We are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking precautionary measures to aid in keeping our communities safe. We have implemented strict safety protocols to provide both our Customers and Team members with peace of mind during this challenging time. We continue to provide the exceptional customer experiences we are synonymous for and want you to know that we are here for you when you need us.