Reliance Home Comfort

2 Lansing Square Toronto ON M2J 4P8

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 9 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 9 times
Giving Back Award winner 3 timesGiving Back Awardwinner 3 times

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Thorough and knowledgeable

I called Reliance on Friday and booked a maintenance appointment for Sunday.
They called me Saturday afternoon to offer me a cancellation spot that afternoon. I accepted.
Peter arrived On time and was very efficient.
Not only did he identify an issue with the compressor but he thoroughly reviewed the situation with me and provided options.
He also answered my questions about the settings on my thermostat and I LEARNED ALOT which will help me use better settings and be more efficient.

I really appreciated the great service from Peter.
Thank you again Reliance and Peter!

Hello, thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort and thank you for your support! I am glad to hear of your experience. Thank you! - Karen

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Fridge water line replacement

We needed our fridge line replaced due to a leak. The plumber that came, Jordan, was very helpful, efficient and pleasant to work with. He explained what was to be done and went about it in a professional manner.

Heesung C
Heesung C
0 reviews Airdrie, AB

Horrible experience

Recently, I installed Air Conditioner

Firstly, the sales man didn't keep his word to me about rebate installing a free Google Nest and a sensor. He promised me to install a nest and a sensor when the AC installation date. However, after I agreed and signed a contract he just said "I'll give it later" but didn't answer the phone call just ignored. Eventually, I didn't get a nest and a sensor so far.

Secondly, poor time management. I booked a free quotation date and time online. The guy was an hour late for an appointment. Even installation date was delayed for a day. Technician was delayed three times.

Finally, I got an email from Admin about service installation was complete and requested my signature on the document. I read it and I was so annoyed. It showed Nest ID setup was complete although I didn't any google ID for Nest during installation. I can't sign it because it wasn't true.

I regret to contact this company especially the sales person.

Hello Heesung, I am sorry to hear of your experience, if you would like to speak further, please email your account details, and I would be happy to help. Thank you, Karen – KBisson@reliancecomfort.com

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Yearly maintenance

The service technician was very informative and knowledgeable re my furnace and humidifier. He checked everything and also took care of my thermostat alerts. He was very fast and friendly and answered all my questions.

Private User reviews Rama Road, ON

Great experience!

Quick and fast service. Technician was very knowledgeable and provided some good suggestions. Explained exactly what he was doing and what I could do to resolve in the future.

Heidi Marie
Heidi Marie

Installation of three new sinks and faucets, new shower faucets and drains, and shower base and faucets.

Stephan from Reliance Home Comfort completed the installation of all new sinks, faucets, shower hardware and one shower pan in three of our bathrooms. The above work was completed over three separate visits. Durning each visit Stephan arrived on time, kept his area clean and tidy and completed each job with utmost professionalism. We are very pleased with Stephans workmanship and will defiantly use/recommend Reliance in future.

Electrical service

Very happy with electrical service done by ele. Cadeem id 110805 he is very knowledgeable about the electrical issues we had and got resolved
Great service

Nag in Toronto
Nag in Toronto
1 review Milton, ON

Furnace and AC maintenance package

Worst experience I ever had.
Every time I had a problem it takes about 2-3 days to send the technician even in an emergency situations...
Last time when I had a problem with my furnace, they had to remove a little device that was installed for the nest thermostat and looks like the technician removed the AC connection. Now when I tried to switch to AC it is not working. Again I called Reliance for repair and he told that the other technician removed the AC connection and when he is trying to hook up the cables, he short circuited the circuit board. Now I have to wait until the part gets arrived which he told that I would be getting first thing in the morning but I didn't yet. I called customer service again asking the status, they don't know when that part would be coming and they don't even have a way to transfer my call for escalation. I thought it would be worry free if I pay for the maintenance package monthly but they are creating more problem. Considering the age of my equipment, it would have been hassle free if I wouldn't have gone for Maintenance package with Reliance. I am fed up with the quality of the service and very soon I am going to be moving out of Reliance.

Hello Nag, I am sorry to hear of your experience, if you would like to speak further, please email your account details, and I would be happy to help. Thank you, Karen – KBisson@reliancecomfort.com

Private User reviews Blackstock, ON

Hot water tank

Old rental hot water tank was changed out promptly after leakage occurred.Excellent service and workmanship.

Hello, thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort! I am so glad that our team was able to replace your water heater. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! - Karen

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Air conditioner repair

Service technician was pleasant and on time . He gave me a call ahead of time to say he would arrive in the next 10 minutes and he did. He diagnosed the problem within 5 minutes which was the capacitor which needed to be replaced . He had the part in his truck and was able to repair it immediately. Within 1 hour my air conditioner was back up and running . The service call fee was waved. I am really impressed with the speed and quality of the service from reliance and would recommend this company to my friends and family

More about Reliance Home Comfort

At Reliance, the safety and well-being of both our Customers and our Team Members is always our top priority. We are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking precautionary measures to aid in keeping our communities safe. We have implemented strict safety protocols to provide both our Customers and Team members with peace of mind during this challenging time. We continue to provide the exceptional customer experiences we are synonymous for and want you to know that we are here for you when you need us.