Reliance Home Comfort

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort

Ed
Ed

Quick and efficient service

Called Reliance to come and check a leak from my AC unit on top of the furnace. They had Shawn come out first thing in the morning to help fix the issue, and it was on Labour Day! Shawn was very professional, courteous, and friendly, and also wore a mask adhering to COVID safety procedures. He quickly found the issue with a blocked drainage hose, from a piece of plastic (tape or packaging) that somehow got sucked into the unit. I didn't have to pay for the service because I have the AC protection plan which we'll be keeping! Thanks Shawn!

Thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort for your A/C repair! We are grateful for your support. - Gemma

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Installation of new furnace, humidifier and air conditioner

I had two service technicians came by to install my new furnace, humidifier and air conditioner. They were professional and did a wonderful job. My only issue with reliance is they did not follow the bill as per the contract agreement. The should have provided me with 3 months service at no charge, but they stared billing me right away, which made me very upset.

Private User reviews Woodstock, ON

Furnace replacement

We are already customers on contract. Furnace stopped working. Had repair tech come in to identify that the furnace had to be replace. Sales rep came out same day and had the new furnace the following day.

Sean in Richmond Hill
Sean in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Filter replacement

Excellent customer service. I needed a filter replacement and they came next day. Also booked my regular maintenance follow up. Couldn't be happier and appreciate how easy they make it for a first time home owner.

Janine
Janine
0 reviews Belleville, ON

Repair service

Eric was very courteous, thorough, professional and very sociable. He fixed the repair with my cold water line efficiently. I would recommend Eric to anyone in.the surrounding area. Thank you Eric.

Furnace

Marlon came out to service our furnace, and he was very professional and knowledgeable we were very happy with his service. It was taken care of on the time scheduled, and Marlon called as scheduled.

Private User reviews Wasaga Beach, ON

Great service

Anthony was a great representative of Reliance Home Comfort. Very knowledgeable, fast, and efficient at replacing our water heater. He answered any questions we had and was considerate not to scratch our new flooring.

Frustrated
Frustrated
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Still trying to get a credit back 2 months later

Completed the purchase and installation of a new Furnace and Air Conditioner. Pre-Paid total cost and learned on pre-install visit that the purchased items would not fit the intended location and to go with a smaller unit. Agreed to same and was advised that the smaller unit was about $4000.00 less and I would be credited the difference. Contacted the appropriate numbers to ascertain standing of my credit 1 month after installation and was advised that I would be credited the amount. 2 months later still no credit. Credit Dept Service is very poor and am still waiting

More about Reliance Home Comfort

At Reliance, the safety and well-being of both our Customers and our Team Members is always our top priority. We are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking precautionary measures to aid in keeping our communities safe. We have implemented strict safety protocols to provide both our Customers and Team members with peace of mind during this challenging time. We continue to provide the exceptional customer experiences we are synonymous for and want you to know that we are here for you when you need us.