Reliance Home Comfort

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort

noorsala
noorsala

Water Heater

Book appointment, Tech. Came rang bell and left. Very poor service, I had to recall.

MarcR
MarcR
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Furnace maintenance

Annual maintenance certainly worth it.
Professional, courteous and thorough.
Provides peace of mind for the long winter ahead.
Well done!

Private User reviews Val Therese, ON

Service

Sylvester came on time, he was friendly, answered all my questions and fixed my water heater.

Antara in Toronto
Antara in Toronto

Service

We replaced our Furnace and Air conditioner recently. met Reliance agent, Charlie who is very knowledgeable and efficient and suggested the best products for us. The people who installed the products are also very efficient and did a good job! Thank you to Charlie and the team!

Antara from Scarborough

Karin in Scarborough
Karin in Scarborough
1 review London, ON

Water softener

I have been debating a water softener for a while, decided it was time to take the plunge and obtain a quote. Meeting with Kerilee was informative and fun, shes genuine and professional. She understood my timeline to first hunt down a new dishwasher before installation. Jason installed the unit in less than an hour and I was excited to have soft water flowing through the house. All I can say is why didnt I do this sooner ? My skin and hair feels soft and silky just after four days, my scalp isnt itchy. I am now a bath junkie and have my own personal spa in my master bathroom. Love it! Thank you Kerilee and Jason

Brad in Toronto
Brad in Toronto
0 reviews Prescott, ON

New Hot Water Tank

The work was done very professionally and done right. The service man was here on time.
Would recommend renting from Reliance Home Comfort to all.

Thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort Brad! We are grateful for your support. - Gemma

Private User reviews Windsor, ON

Water heater issues

We had water heater issues. Reliance sent 3 people, none of whom figured out the issue. Luckily they sent Margaret and she spent the extra time to make sure it was fixed. Finally have hot water after 3 days.

Jenny in Scarborough
Jenny in Scarborough
0 reviews London, ON

Furnance

The experience has been smooth and professional so far with quick responses and timely care

Thank you for your review! ~Nicole

Laura
Laura
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Water heater replacement

Very friendly and super fast and efficient! They replaced our water heater for us as it was very old.

Brian in Kingston
Brian in Kingston
0 reviews Kingston, ON

Great Work!

Ian, the Service Tech from Reliance, did our Carrier furnace inspection on 29-Nov-2022. Ian was very professional and conscientious. He did a very thorough job and welcomed my questions.

Brian McCracken

More about Reliance Home Comfort

At Reliance, the safety and well-being of both our Customers and our Team Members is always our top priority. We are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking precautionary measures to aid in keeping our communities safe. We have implemented strict safety protocols to provide both our Customers and Team members with peace of mind during this challenging time. We continue to provide the exceptional customer experiences we are synonymous for and want you to know that we are here for you when you need us.

888-837-1451 is a TOLL FREE No., please feel free to contact!!