Reliance Home Comfort

2 Lansing Square Toronto ON M2J 4P8

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 9 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 9 times
Giving Back Award winner 3 timesGiving Back Awardwinner 3 times

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Thorough and knowledgeable

I called Reliance on Friday and booked a maintenance appointment for Sunday.
They called me Saturday afternoon to offer me a cancellation spot that afternoon. I accepted.
Peter arrived On time and was very efficient.
Not only did he identify an issue with the compressor but he thoroughly reviewed the situation with me and provided options.
He also answered my questions about the settings on my thermostat and I LEARNED ALOT which will help me use better settings and be more efficient.

I really appreciated the great service from Peter.
Thank you again Reliance and Peter!

Hello, thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort and thank you for your support! I am glad to hear of your experience. Thank you! - Karen

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Plumbing work

Service was excellent. Nathan fixed the water pipe issue easily and the bath tub clogging as well.

J in Toronto
J in Toronto

Plumbing

Chris was exemptional quick and knowledgeable! Other than customer service they need more training on customer care and support. I called at least 5 times in 3 days dealing with a phone number change and they couldn't update it. It took 3 attempts to come and finally contact me. Something needs to change or they'll lose more business. I would have no problem dealing with Chris again!

Richard in North York
Richard in North York

Reliance Plumbing Services

Nathan, from Reliance was on time and he was very professional.
He suggested a few things that Reliance offered.
Thank you for being prompt and efficient.

Private User reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

New Furnace Install

Excellent service at a competitive price. Work was done promptly and efficiently. Follow up on any issues was dealt with immediately.

JanB
JanB

Service Call for Airconditioning Unit

Reliance comes very quickly when it comes to service calls, but for replacing my air conditioner, furnace and hot water tank 2 years ago, I cant believe the amount of service calls Ive had to place.

Brand new air conditioner, already has a leak in the coilwhich has caused a number of other issues that need to be fixed. Its such a hassle having someone come and get these things looked at and repaired. A brand new air conditioning unit, should not be having this many issues after using it for 2 short summers. I called and mentioned this last year, which is probably when the issues started, but I was told my condo was not cooling off because it was hot outside. Totally not the case. Not impressed at all with Reliance equipment and would not buy!! Bad decision on my end, so do your homework!

Technicians are good, but you shouldnt be having to call one out every couple months for ongoing issues.

HughGeorgie
HughGeorgie

Sink Leak

Came to plug a leak and unplug the sink. Spent a lot of time trying to figure out what was plugging the sink. Determined it was something that requires special equipment. Was friendly and professional.

moose
moose

furnace and air conditioning 10

excellant salesman knowledgeable. explain things well. install was done next day courteous workers friendly. did a good job

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

New AC consultation

Eahea the sales guy was very informative and friendly. He gave us all the options. And was very professional. He taught us some things about our AC and furnace that we didnt know. Great customer service.

Private User reviews London, ON

Water heater upgrade

Getting a new furnace which put my water heater out of code. Reliance put in a 40g power vent, replacing a 30g atmospheric. Technician came at the start of the service window and was done in 2 hours. He seemed knowledgeable and competent and had no issues.
Site wouldn't let me enter 0 for cost.

More about Reliance Home Comfort

At Reliance, the safety and well-being of both our Customers and our Team Members is always our top priority. We are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking precautionary measures to aid in keeping our communities safe. We have implemented strict safety protocols to provide both our Customers and Team members with peace of mind during this challenging time. We continue to provide the exceptional customer experiences we are synonymous for and want you to know that we are here for you when you need us.