Raakss Reno

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Raakss Reno

Private User reviews Mount Albert, ON

Just Call Robbie!

We are extremely happy to have had Robbie from RAAKSS RENO to remodel our small bathroom. It is now so much more efficient, looks great and my family is very happy thanks to Robbie's amazing work. He changed the bathtub, shower and the toilet, completely redid the floor and wall tiles, the lights, the fan and the wiring for them, repositioned the pipes and the air vent. He worked very efficiently all by himself (I still don't know how he was able to switch bathtubs in that tight space at the top of the stairs). As soon as we called, Robbie helped us with what to shop for and while honoring what we wanted, he made it even better with spot-on pro suggestions. He not only improved the functionality of the bathroom but also made it look very nice! His care for detail is exquisite. The project was on-time, his estimate was precise and clear as well. He is a professional that you can trust and also is a very well-mannered nice guy to have in the house. We recommend Robbie from RAAKSS RENO to anyone with confidence.

Wow... Thanks for the glowing review.

chrisgarito in Brampton
chrisgarito in Brampton

Bathroom Reno

Robbie is a great guy. He gave us a quote for a washroom remodel 3 years ago but because of his busy schedule we ended up going with someone else. That was a huge mistake! When it was time for a second bathroom remodel, we knew we wanted Robbie. His quote was reasonable and the work was done on time. He has a very friendly approach and is a great guy to bounce ideas off of. We enjoyed working with him so much that we recommended him to family for a basement remodel and will be using him in the spring for a complete main floor remodel. Highly recommended!

Osman in Pickering
Osman in Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Bathroom Renovation

Robbie (RAAKSSreno) is a great guy with friendly approachable manner. With his professional skills, Robbie has offered me great advices for my reno project and he's done an amazing job on renovating the bathroom.

Kitchen total reno

Robbie is great to work with. He is professional, knowledgeable, multi-skilled, and straightforward. He gave good advice and had creative ideas for how to solve design issues. He did a basement kitchen reno for us a few years ago and we asked him back to do our main kitchen. The result is spectacular and the price very competitive. Highly recommended.

Thanks Tania. It was my plewasure

Private User reviews King City, ON

Repairs

Robbie was very professional and straightforward. He identified the problem/leak caused by another contractor’s faulty workmanship and made the appropriate repairs. Wish I had retained Robbie from the start of my bathroom Reno.

Bohte
Bohte
0 reviews Mount Albert, ON

Bathroom Reno

Robbie came in and offered a very reasonable price for a complete renovation of our two bathrooms. He gave great suggestions on choosing tiles, vanities and other accessories that helped us design our new washrooms into new, bright, practical spaces that look beautiful. He was able to work with what we wanted and was always relaxed, reasonable and efficient with his work. He didn't receive payment on anything from us until the job was finished and we were fully satisfied with the work. Even then, he let us know if there is anything in the future that comes up that we have concerns with he would, of course, come back at any time to help us out with any fixes. We fully recommend Robbie and appreciated his work on one job at a time approach so he was able to give us his full attention.

Thank you Brad. Glad your happy. I'll call soon to check up on everything

Julia
Julia
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Spa bathroom

Thanks so much to Robbie for turning our old ensuite into a spa like retreat. He was so friendly, always updating us with what the next steps were so there were no surprises....except for my face when I saw the completed project!
Already looking at doing more upgrades soon.

Alison Kool
Alison Kool
1 review Kettleby, ON

Bathroom Reno

My sister recommended Raakss because they did a great job on her backsplash and kitchen. I called for a quote and it was competitive with other contractors. Robbie was very nice and definitely knew his stuff. he consulted on the renovation and helped us decide what the finished product would look like (configuration/colour/design). We are super happy with the end result - it's a beautiful bathroom that I am now proud to show off to my friends/guests and it's a wonderful place for me to unwind. Robbie worked within the timelines he quoted AND within budget - WIN/WIN!

Jezebel
Jezebel
1 review Midhurst, ON

Garage renovation/Studio Aoartment

Robbie was a pleasure to work with throughout this rebuild of a garage into a beautiful studio apartment. His design sense was brilliant and I appreciated and respected his expertise. We communicated every step of the way and the end result was amazing. I would highly recommend him for any rebuild or renovation job. He has a plethora of experience and can handle anything you present to him. I also appreciated his calm demeanor throughout the project.

Ayan in Old Toronto
Ayan in Old Toronto

Kitchen and Living Room Renovation

Robbie was a pleasure to work with and has a lot of experience to troubleshoot issues as they come up. We recently purchased a house which was built in the 1950s and we hired Robbie to renovate the kitchen and living room. Since it is an older house a lot of things were much more challenging to do but robbie had no trouble figuring it out and did not resort to bring in any outside help. For our kitchen he helped design and installed an Ikea kitchen for us (also picked up the materials from the ikea warehouse in his large van). Communication throughout the entire process was excellent and he was very responsive to calls and text messages. In addition to installing the ikea kitchen, he also replaced the tiles of the kitchen, installed a vent to the exterior, and added new power outlets. In the living room he installed a new drywall ceiling to cover up our old popcorn ceilings and installed potlights and a feature wall. In addition to our contracted work, Robbie was flexible enough to add in additional smaller projects such as changing all the lights to smart lights, installing a nest thermastat and fixing some bathroom plumbing issues.

With respect to timing, Robbie takes his time with projects (works Monday to Friday 10am to 430pm roughly) but provides a realistic timeline up front. He was able to complete our renovations in about 10 business days as he had promised. Note the cost mentioned includes cost of labour (not materials).

Overall Robbie did a great job and would recommend him as a contractor.

More about Raakss Reno

HI. Im Rob owner of RAAKSSreno renovation solutions. My love for renovation started when i was 15 years old. After spending 15 years perfecting my skills, I then spent 10 years as the head tool tester for Canada's largest retailer. I am now back doing what i love the most.

Specializing in Bathroom Renovations, Kitchen Renovations, Decks and household renovations, RAAKSSreno performs quality work.