Gta Wildlife Removal And Pest Control

Reviews for Gta Wildlife Removal And Pest Control

Julia from Ottawa
Julia from Ottawa

Disappointed

This is the second time I hired this company for a problem with rats. The first time they were excellent, they baited and helped located the entrance of the rats and sealed it with cement.

This second time have really fallen short. Bait was put all through my kitchen and basement and after two weeks the rats disappeared- but then they came back. And guess what, it took GTA wildlife 4 days to find the time to come back- meanwhile I had rats running in and out of my kitchen during that time.

When I have asked them to help me figure out how the rats are coming in the answer is "We don't know." And when I asked them to help me find the entrance way they told me to call a contractor.

Please Call for a follow up thanks

tracey
tracey
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Squirrel in Chimney

We contacted GTA Wildlife & Pest Control after 2 failed attempts from 2 other companies to remove whatever it was stuck in our chimney and creating such a terrible odour into our family room. Troy came in and like a superhero, knew exactly what to do! He was able to get to the dead squirrel who had made a nest in our fireplace damper and therefore made our home liveable again!
We would HIGHLY recommend GTA Wildlife & Pest Control for any problem you are having.
Troy was very honest, very knowledgeable and very caring. It is so nice to meet people who truly enjoy their work and therefore do it extremely well.
Thank you so much!

If you're looking for experience someone who works as a teammate dedicated to solving difficult issues. Troy is the wildlife technician who will not let you down "

Christopher in Etobicoke
Christopher in Etobicoke

Pest control

Kevin was absolutely fantastic. He identified the problem quickly, was courteous, informed, and one of the most helpful home service people my family and I have ever dealt with. Highly recommended. We would use his services again in a heartbeat. Thank you for such a great experience!

Since 1985 every day all day, over 35,000 jobs have I successfully managed. I still love it. Thanks Kevin

agreco27
agreco27
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Soffit repair from raccoon entry

Troy from GTA wildlife was reliable, knowledgeable and passionate about his work.
A job well done !!!
I highly recommend GTA wildlife removal.

Thanks again for having us help out with the problem. Troy

Vicky G.
Vicky G.

Wildlife Removal

Troy was great and honest about our squirrel problem. He gave us tips and examples to help us prevent them in the future.
This is the second time we have used this company and have had Troy come out. He has been professional, honest and I would definatly reccomend him.

Thx!! Being honest is the key too success!!:)

Michelle from Mississauga
Michelle from Mississauga

Problem fixed!!

I highly recommend this company! Kevin came out very quickly after my initial phone call. He was patient and understanding while answering my questions and concerns. Since my neighbourhood is mature and there are many large scale renovations happening, this has created a rodent problem. Kevin assessed the situation and set up multiple poison stations. Both him and Karl came out on various occasions to check the situation. Every dealing I have had with these two men have been excellent. They are knowledgeable, professional and have an excellent work ethic. I so appreciate the time they spent with me and now my problem is solved thanks to them!

Thanks Michelle this lady is a superior communicator! Very professional family. Wonderful.

Deborah  from Toronto
Deborah from Toronto

Wasp & Hornet Removal

Have used GTA (Troy) on two separate occasions, to remove a huge hornet nest from our hydro line and a large wasp nest from our front porch. Service is excellent: prompt, professional, knowledgeable, high-quality, and environmentally conscious. Could not be happier.

Professionalisms comes from honesty empathy, dedication. Toronto is still the best!

Ian in Roncesvalles Village
Ian in Roncesvalles Village

Raccoon removal from bedroom

Just wanted to thank Kevin and Troy at GTA Wildlife for helping "persuade" a large raccoon who had come through the screen in an open bedroom window in the middle of the night, and gone through the house making a mess on three floors before he was discovered. The raccoon retreated to a different bedroom and I was able to pen him in there but then not knowing what to do next I called GTA Wildlife who had done a terrific job getting rid of a mouse problem we had a few years ago...

They said that rather than wait for a a truck and serviceman to come to the house to trap it they would walk me through what was needed to try and encourage him to go out on his own. I did and within a couple of hours the raccoon got out only with a little encouragement and my problem was solved...

So as I mentioned, this was the second time I worked with the folks at GTA Wildlife and both times the result was first class. Good work !!!

It takes true grit. Guts! In difficult situations my father says " You're strength will come from within ". We always try to solve each unique issue with the simple cheapest approach. Big Kev

Brian
Brian

Skunks, Bees, Wasps, Ants, Field Mice Kevin Does It All Expertly

Overall review having used Kevin and his wonderful staff over the years for all kinds of wildlife and pest control remediation. Not only does Kevin diagnose and solve your issue, but he follows-up with visits after to make sure that you are satisfied. I could not ask for more, and would never even think of going elsewhere and am happy to refer Kevin to my network.

Brian is a generous kind community family friendly member of the thornhill tribe. Brian also is the greatest resource for all real estate needs. Thanks again Kevin Diamond

Carlene in Aurora
Carlene in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

The Best

Last year, for the first time in my life, I got mice in my house, made my cat happy, me not happy. Over the next 4 months, and 2 exterminators later I realized finding a good exterminator appeared to be more of a problem than the growing population of mice. Then I got lucky.....I called GTA Pest Control. Kevin used a different bait, has the knowledge and experience to think out of the box and eliminated my problem. In a few weeks will call Kevin to come back to treat my house for this years invasion. Looking forward to seeing his friendly smile. Not looking forward to seeing mice, although I am sure it would make my cat happy.

This was an amazing opportunity to help out. Together we figured it out. Thanks for supporting me. In time the problems always become less.

More about Gta Wildlife Removal And Pest Control

FULLY INSURED BY WSIB GOVERNMENT LICENCED. Humane removal and professional repairs from animal entry of Racoons, Squirrels, Birds, Pigeons, Rats and Mice, Skunks, Bed Bugs, Roaches, carpenter Ants, Pavement Ants, Spiders, Silver fish and more. Unmarked pest control vehicles for discreet service. Over 30 year experience within Toronto area - we serve North York, Scarborough, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, Brampton, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa. Hamilton, Burlington Woodbridge, Concord, Oakville

Pest Control: (416)896-6883