Gta Wildlife Removal And Pest Control

Tyler from Bowmanville
Tyler from Bowmanville
2 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Backyard Rat Infestation Under Deck

So happy I found Troy to help me with a rat problem I had in the backyard. He’s a super friendly/knowledgeable guy, that took care of the problem much faster than was expected (same day), and has followed up since to be sure we’re satisfied with the results.
Will be my go-to for anything pest related in the future. Highly recommended!

We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review, we are there anytime you need us. Thanks Troy:)

Lisa
Lisa
2 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Pest Control

Used this company before but as always amazing job. Very satisfied with the removal of my mice. Kevin was very competent at knowing where to put stations to keep it out of reach of my children and pets. I’m very pleased how easy the whole process was. Will definitely let my friends know about GTA Wildlife and Pest Control.

Thx!! Kevin is very experienced in dealing with rodents, I've worked with him for 19 years and he truly cares about what he does. Thanks again Troy:)

kirk
kirk

Pest removal- darn mice

Kevin and his crew are the best- fast, Friendly, dependable. I have been using their services for years and have always been super happy with the results they get. Their prices are great and the mice/ bugs/ rodents are gone in a flash.

Thanks Kirk. Give me a call in a few weeks for a follow up.

Julia from Ottawa
Julia from Ottawa

Disappointed

This is the second time I hired this company for a problem with rats. The first time they were excellent, they baited and helped located the entrance of the rats and sealed it with cement.

This second time have really fallen short. Bait was put all through my kitchen and basement and after two weeks the rats disappeared- but then they came back. And guess what, it took GTA wildlife 4 days to find the time to come back- meanwhile I had rats running in and out of my kitchen during that time.

When I have asked them to help me figure out how the rats are coming in the answer is "We don't know." And when I asked them to help me find the entrance way they told me to call a contractor.

Please Call for a follow up thanks

tracey
tracey
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Squirrel in Chimney

We contacted GTA Wildlife & Pest Control after 2 failed attempts from 2 other companies to remove whatever it was stuck in our chimney and creating such a terrible odour into our family room. Troy came in and like a superhero, knew exactly what to do! He was able to get to the dead squirrel who had made a nest in our fireplace damper and therefore made our home liveable again!
We would HIGHLY recommend GTA Wildlife & Pest Control for any problem you are having.
Troy was very honest, very knowledgeable and very caring. It is so nice to meet people who truly enjoy their work and therefore do it extremely well.
Thank you so much!

If you're looking for experience someone who works as a teammate dedicated to solving difficult issues. Troy is the wildlife technician who will not let you down "

Christopher in Etobicoke
Christopher in Etobicoke

Pest control

Kevin was absolutely fantastic. He identified the problem quickly, was courteous, informed, and one of the most helpful home service people my family and I have ever dealt with. Highly recommended. We would use his services again in a heartbeat. Thank you for such a great experience!

Since 1985 every day all day, over 35,000 jobs have I successfully managed. I still love it. Thanks Kevin

agreco27
agreco27
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Soffit repair from raccoon entry

Troy from GTA wildlife was reliable, knowledgeable and passionate about his work.
A job well done !!!
I highly recommend GTA wildlife removal.

Thanks again for having us help out with the problem. Troy

Vicky G.
Vicky G.

Wildlife Removal

Troy was great and honest about our squirrel problem. He gave us tips and examples to help us prevent them in the future.
This is the second time we have used this company and have had Troy come out. He has been professional, honest and I would definatly reccomend him.

Thx!! Being honest is the key too success!!:)

Michelle from Mississauga
Michelle from Mississauga

Problem fixed!!

I highly recommend this company! Kevin came out very quickly after my initial phone call. He was patient and understanding while answering my questions and concerns. Since my neighbourhood is mature and there are many large scale renovations happening, this has created a rodent problem. Kevin assessed the situation and set up multiple poison stations. Both him and Karl came out on various occasions to check the situation. Every dealing I have had with these two men have been excellent. They are knowledgeable, professional and have an excellent work ethic. I so appreciate the time they spent with me and now my problem is solved thanks to them!

Thanks Michelle this lady is a superior communicator! Very professional family. Wonderful.

Deborah  from Toronto
Deborah from Toronto

Wasp & Hornet Removal

Have used GTA (Troy) on two separate occasions, to remove a huge hornet nest from our hydro line and a large wasp nest from our front porch. Service is excellent: prompt, professional, knowledgeable, high-quality, and environmentally conscious. Could not be happier.

Professionalisms comes from honesty empathy, dedication. Toronto is still the best!

More about Gta Wildlife Removal And Pest Control

FULLY INSURED BY WSIB GOVERNMENT LICENCED. Humane removal and professional repairs from animal entry of Racoons, Squirrels, Birds, Pigeons, Rats and Mice, Skunks, Bed Bugs, Roaches, carpenter Ants, Pavement Ants, Spiders, Silver fish and more. Unmarked pest control vehicles for discreet service. Over 30 year experience within Toronto area - we serve North York, Scarborough, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, Brampton, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa. Hamilton, Burlington Woodbridge, Concord, Oakville

Pest Control: (416)896-6883