Gta Wildlife Removal And Pest Control

Reviews for Gta Wildlife Removal And Pest Control

David
David

racoon removal

I had a problem of Raccoons living in the roof of my front porch. Troy came the same day and installed a one way door so the raccoons could get out but not back in. He came back a month later removed the door and repaired the roof in a way so that its unlikely they can get back in.
Troy was professional courteous and answered all my questions. I highly recommend this company if you have a raccoon issue

I really appreciate the review thx!! Troy Leneeuw:)
Gta wildlife removal and pest control Ltd

Rodents

Living in a semi in downtown Toronto my neighbours and I both required bait boxes inside and out. Kevin and his team at GTA were responsive, professional and personable. Huge shout out to Justin

Thanks!! We appreciate it so much. Stay safe. GTA wildlife removal and pest control Ltd

Justin was amazing in keeping the mice population at bay

Kevin was the first person to come check our house and set up bait stations in our house. He was very friendly and sympathetic.

The other times was Justin and he was phenomenal and professional. He made sure all questions were answered and he was super friendly and brought his ladder to check our attic through a very tiny opening. He was very thorough, and my neighbour and I are very happy with Justin's work ethic.

Thanks so much for such an amazing review, I've worked with Kevin for 20 years now and he treats his employees like family. It's very easy to just be on the same team of who you're working for. :) Troy Leneeuw
GTA wildlife removal and pest control Ltd.

Adrian in Toronto
Adrian in Toronto

Squirrel Removal

We heard sounds in our attic and choose GTA Wildlife after researching their company. Troy came and discovered that we have Squirrels living in there. Troy took pride in doing the work and is a very pleasant person he advise us on the different stages of the job.

Their customer service is excellent.
I will definitely use their services again and recommend them to friends and family.

Christine

Thx!! We're here for you anytime you need us. Hopefully not anytime soon:) Troy Leneeuw Gta Wildlife Removal and pest control Ltd.

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Raccoon removal

A great big thank you to Troy Leneeuw!!! He was fast, efficient and did an amazing job setting the trap and repairing the hole. You cannot see where the racoon entered the eaves because Troy did such a great job concealing the repair. I highly recommend this company and Troy! Thank you again!

Thank you so much!! The key to being a good company is being on the same team of who you work for. Thx Troy Leneeuw gta Wildlife removal and Pest Control Ltd

Bruno Puglio in Mississauga
Bruno Puglio in Mississauga

wasp removal

A swarm of yellow-jacket wasps had embedded within the cracks in the masonry on the side of our brick bungalow. Carl came out, sprayed the area and by the next day, no trace of wasps.

Now a month later, still no wasps. Very pleasant dealing with this company and Carl. Would unhesitatingly and enthusiastically recommend to deal with any pest or wildlife nuisance.

Thank you!! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. :) Troy Leneeuw Gta wildlife removal and pest control.

AHughes in Toronto
AHughes in Toronto

Super fast, great service!

I called GTA wildlife removal about a mouse problem this afternoon and they arrived within an hour to check it out. They were friendly and so helpful. They took care of the problem and I'm sure our mice will be gone in no time. Thanks for the excellent service!

Thx!! We appreciate it!! Troy Leneeuw GTA wildlife removal and pest control Ltd . 416-936-7299

Brad
Brad
0 reviews Caledon, ON

Complete Whole House Mouse service

We were sitting outside and saw a mouse run up the brick of our house but did not see it go inside. Thought nothing of it and then we notice a small gap growing under the soffit. Next we just starting hearing noises above our bedroom window and appeared to be in the attic. So we called and spoke with Kevin, he told us the best coarse of action so we made an appointment. He was right on time for the appointment, friendly (being in Covid times he was wearing a mask, gloves and put booties on before entering the house). Very professional, good guarantee, got the work done thoroughly and quickly. Highly recommended.

Fantastic day at the office for me...loll It's wonderful when an issue is understood completely. "experience " Where by a time proven plan of action can be implemented to effectively overcome the obstacle. Concerning residential suburbanite homes. In all cases the Attic is most likely the Fundamental source. This was one of the greatest moments I have ever had during my 33 year carrier. It was just another day at the office. Which I happen to Love being at. " Homes like Yours" loll If the noise does not stop neither will WE!!! loll See for yourself... Thank you Kevin Diamond GTA Wildlife Removal & Pest Control Ltd. 416-896-6883 cell

mary in North york
mary in North york

Very happy with their service!!!

Having Rats is not pleasant. But Carl was very sympathetic with this situation and did everything to assure me he would take care of this problem. The price was excellent for the service provided and Carl did much more to resolve the problem. They are very interested in customer satisfaction. I will use this company for all my pest problems.

Thank you for taking time to submit this review. It is true GTA Wildlife Removal & Pest Control Ltd. takes a personal role in being responsive to the needs of the Public. When it counts we are ready and available to Respond. Please Keep in touch over the next few months. Thanks Carl Defreitas

Roof from raccoon damage

Troy is amazing. He went above and beyond with his service. My roof damage from the raccoons has been fixed.
He explained everything. Showed me the damage with photos He made sure the raccoon could vacate and not return. . He called before he came to confirm his appointment and was friendly and professional. I would highly recommend this company!!

Thanks!! We're always ready to help!!:)
Troy Leneeuw GTA wildlife removal and pest control Ltd.

More about Gta Wildlife Removal And Pest Control

FULLY INSURED BY WSIB GOVERNMENT LICENCED. Humane removal and professional repairs from animal entry of Racoons, Squirrels, Birds, Pigeons, Rats and Mice, Skunks, Bed Bugs, Roaches, carpenter Ants, Pavement Ants, Spiders, Silver fish and more. Unmarked pest control vehicles for discreet service. Over 30 year experience within Toronto area - we serve North York, Scarborough, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, Brampton, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa. Hamilton, Burlington Woodbridge, Concord, Oakville

Pest Control: (416)896-6883