Gta Wildlife Removal And Pest Control

Reviews for Gta Wildlife Removal And Pest Control

Greg
Greg

Rats!

We have loud chewing and scratching noises in our wall- We didn't know what to do and were starting to panic ! We knew there were Rats under our deck and feared they somehow were digging their way into our home.. Lucky for us GTA Wildlife came to our aid the day after. First they put out Rat stations (which eased our mind) THEN Troy came by and removed a deck plank and twisted his body to see what the heck was going on below... After taking lots of pictures, turned out there was a hole leading strait into the house!! Troy baited the area and will return in a couple of weeks to seal it up after the Rats will be eradicated- Troy and GTA Wildlife really helped us out when we needed it-WE got results- They are good guys- reliable and loyal- I strongly recommend them!

Thanks so much for such a great review we definitely try our best, you definitely got lucky finding a hole, rats get in because in a lot of cases the infrastructure under the city is horrible and they come up from underground. I hope your home stays nice and quiet.:) Troy Leneeuw GTA wildlife removal and pest-control Ltd.

Marguerite
Marguerite

Pest control

These guys are great. Second time they've been here in the past few years ... highly recommend. Troy and Ian both very capable, and great to deal with.

Thanks!! We're here anytime you needs us. Troy Leneeuw Gta Wildlife Removal And Pest Control Ltd

Shalini in Pickering, Ontario
Shalini in Pickering, Ontario
10 reviews Pickering, ON

Mouse control applied in attic

I heard animals in the ceiling and contacted this company. They sent Kevin promptly. He was professional and courteous. Kevin checked my entire property and confirmed the presence of mice in the attic. He applied the baits effectively.
Thank you Kevin!

Thanks again for choosing GTA wildlife removal & pest control Ltd " I shall not forget your kindness friendship and wonderful advice " Kevin Diamond

David from East York
David from East York

Excellent work. Highly recommended.

I’m so pleased with the work that was done by GTA Wildlife and Pest Control. I’ve had ongoing animal issues over the years, but was becoming less and less happy with the animal control company I was using. I decided to try GTA Wildlife based on the great reviews on Homestars. Lucky for me Troy was able to come the same day I called and was able to deal with the squirrels in my attic which were driving me crazy. Troy was amazing. Explaining everything in great detail and using photos on his phone to show exactly what needed to be done. He also pointed out the less than great work done by my previous animal control guy. Work that was substandard and actually pretty obvious, but I just hadn’t noticed it. Troy is a stickler for detail and I learned more about animal control issues and roofing problems during his visit than I had in all my years previously as a home owner. GTA Wildlife gets great reviews and they’ve earned them. Troy was fantastic and they’re now my go-to animal control company.

Thanks so much, every day I do this job I truly realize how much like like my job, I meet so many amazing people along the way. I think if you really like what you do your work should show it. Thanks again and it was a pleasure talking with you. :) Troy Leneeuw GTA Wildlife Removal And Pest Control Ltd

DP Gaming in
DP Gaming in
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Rodent removal

We called up Kevin because we had major infestation of rats that nobody else could fix. 3 other companies failed. He came promptly and dealt with the situation. Very professional, he even checked in every so often to monitor the situation. I have to say I was so pleased with the results and would recommend Kevin to anyone with pest issues. 10/10 spectacular work, couldn’t have asked for better service. If you want your pests gone immediately Kevin is the man for the job.

Thanks for calling GTA Wildlife Removal & Pest Control Ltd.. Kevin Diamond , Pest Control, mice and Rats 416-896-6883 cell Troy Leneeuw Wildlife Control 416-936-7299 Racoons and Squirrels

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto

Animal Removal

Troy was great at dealing with a Racoon in the attic of my mother's house. He is very knowledgeable and treated her house as it was his own. Thank you for the great work.

thanks again for choosing GTA Wildlife Removal & Pest Control Ltd Troy Leneeuw 416-936-7299

alexisrudnick
alexisrudnick
1 review Ajax, ON

Pest removal

Great job, very reliable and friendly. Highly recommend! There representative, Troy, was very kind and courteous. Would use them again.

Thx so much Alexis!! It was my pleasure to work for you!:)

Rat and mice control

We had a rat and sked Kevin to come. He was here the next day and then check back with us in a week to see that all is fine. He also refreshed our mice poison at the same time and cost.
Thanks!

Great Customer thanks so much. We can solve the problem!! GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control Ltd

K. in Toronto
K. in Toronto

Rats in the crawlspace

I had rats a few years ago and again recently. The first time I used them, I was fed up from using other well reviewed (on Homestars) contractors that visited my home over 5 times without results and rats were going throughout my home. GTA was able to come once and put enough poison at the right spot that I did not hear anything again.

Now on, when I have problems, I fully trust GTA for the job. Kevin has always been on point and they set realistic expectations on how to resolve the problem instead of the pointless dreams that many others offer.

We really appreciate the review, we love solving the problems for people in such a stressful time. Thx:)

David in Brampton
David in Brampton

EXCELLENT SERVICE!! Repeat customer....

I have used Kevin on multiple locations for rodent issues both outside, and inside my home. I have also referred him to my parents for an issue they had with mice in the cellar. Kevin knows his stuff, and will educate you on the process, he will take care of your issues without a doubt ! I would highly recommend his service!

Thanks so much!! There will always be rodents, we just need to keep them in their place. :)

More about Gta Wildlife Removal And Pest Control

FULLY INSURED BY WSIB GOVERNMENT LICENCED. Humane removal and professional repairs from animal entry of Racoons, Squirrels, Birds, Pigeons, Rats and Mice, Skunks, Bed Bugs, Roaches, carpenter Ants, Pavement Ants, Spiders, Silver fish and more. Unmarked pest control vehicles for discreet service. Over 30 year experience within Toronto area - we serve North York, Scarborough, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, Brampton, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa. Hamilton, Burlington Woodbridge, Concord, Oakville

Pest Control: (416)896-6883