Your Home Electricians

Formerly AC Electrical Contractors Ltd.
Electricians
251 Raleigh Avenue Toronto ON M1K 1A5
Electricians
Your Home Electricians

Best of 2021 winner 6 timesBest of 2021winner 6 times

Reviews for Your Home Electricians

Fuse box redirect

Needed help on a rental with outdated fuse box. AC answered questions, made appointment with my tenant, and kept me updated each step of the way. Very satisfied to date and will be my go-to for electrical help. Highly recommend.

stewart
stewart

Small Wlectrica

Hank from Your Home Electricians AC Electrical resolved my issue on a timely basis. He knew his stuff was extremely professional, polite, neat and helpful. I would recommend this company and use their services again.

Pot lights, power outlet

I had a hard time finding an electrician to complete the project because most of the people I found did not pick up the phone or where too busy to care for a small job. The overall experience with AC was great, the team was professional and completed the work during the same appointment. David and his crew were respectful and took the time to explain the complexities and the related costs.

James
James

Excellent work and advise on upgrading radiant heating thermostat

Nick did a thorough and high quality job on some electrical wiring improvements, and gave us good advice on upgrading our floor radiant heating thermostat at the best value. Now it's programmable thermostat, though we could have chosen a Nest thermostat if we wanted it to maintain air temp rather than floor temp.

ray
ray

de icing cables installation with thermostat, 2 fans with installation

Appreciated Nick's company a great deal. Used him 11 years ago and he gave me a 3 year guarantee on parts and labour on a cable de-icing system . .The work was such a good quality , it lasted 11 years functioning very well.
This time, I asked for a similiar project and the service techicians, made some good recommendations which I followed and I received a very fair quote. All the work takes skill and credentials and the warranties are great.

iampiper in North York
iampiper in North York

Car charger install with home Panel upgrade

Steven did a great job of a few small items at our home as well as a larger Panel upgrade which we needed for a new EV car charger. The company is well run and responsive and does what they say they will. Happy to use them again and recommend.

kevinmcosta in Toronto
kevinmcosta in Toronto

Outlets and Switches

Steven was very professional and informative. He got everything up and running in no time. A pleasure to speak to. Looking forward to having him return to update our electrical panel and complete a few other tasks. We are glad we chose AC Electrical Contractors and will continue to use them in the future. Thank you once again Steven. And thank-you to Alex and Janelle for organizing a work date and ensuring the job is satisfied in the near future.

Robyn in Vaughan
Robyn in Vaughan

Urgent service request

After I received the new LG washtower and had the old laundry machine hulled away, the delivery guy wasn’t able to install the new machine because it required an extra outlet. This means I would have to wash all my laundry by hands until I get an electrician. I started making the calls but almost every electrical service was looking at at least three week wait time or longer. When I called Your Home Electrician, Alex took my situation into heart and said they would do everything they could to help me; and they did, with a few back-and-forth, Jeannelle scheduled me in in the following week. What a relief! We got Steven as our electrician. He was professional and very knowledgeable. He figured out the best way to install the outlet without cutting much of the wall. His work was a thing of beauty! We were so happy with Stevev’s work, now I have a hotline with Jeannelle for all electrical needs at our home. we were so happy with his work, I called Jeannelle the next day and booked Steven to come back for more of our electrical needs at our new home.
They are not only carrying high professional standards but also have empathy.

Bernie
Bernie

Emergency Panel Replacement

Hank from Your Home Electricians came to our place to help with a number of items along with some questions I had. During the course of his visit he identified that we had a problem with our old electrical panel that required an emergency replacement. During the next 24 hours Hank and the team at Your Home Electricians went into action and completed the replacement. Throughout this process Hank was calm, professional, diligent and generally great to interact with. Based on my experience I would highly recommend Hank and his company Your Home Electricians!!!

More about Your Home Electricians

As, "Your Home Electricians™". We've been servicing GTA homes for over 25 years!

Enjoy peace of mind with our 309A certified electricians, upfront transparent pricing and three year warranty on all installations. We value your time and arrive when we say we will arrive, with a large, fully stocked, branded vehicle to assure most small jobs are completed in one visit.

We look forward to hearing from you, let us know how we can help!