Your Home Electricians

Formerly AC Electrical Contractors Ltd.
Electricians

Adel in Scarborough
Adel in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

wiring in kitchen

the electricians that came to the house knew exactly what i wanted they never had to ask twice they were very professinal and freindly they cleaned the kitchen after they did the wiring that was required i want to thank ac electrical for the awsome work they done and the service they provided specialy Genelle who arranged everything for me the installation time and date and thanks the two electricians as well thanks guys very well done job

Ken Keddie in Oakville
Ken Keddie in Oakville

Installation of pot lights, upgrading the wiring in our house.

Very satisfied with the work carried out by Tony at AC Electrical. The work was estimated as to amount and time allotted. All work was carried out quickly and professionally in the time estaimated and costs were as quoted. I have referred AC Electrical and would gladly do so again. Any mess created during the process was cleaned up at completion.
I would definitely use ACE again and rate them a 10 out of 10. There were no surprises.

Drago North Toronto
Drago North Toronto

appraisal of current electrical status, installation of new main electric panel

The appraisal was comprehensive with various options covered.
Supplementary discussion to elaborate on appraisal was avaiable.
The logistics for the work to be done were accomplished quickly and efficiently.
The worker was prompt, considerate, competent and tidy.

Drago, thank you for sharing with us your experience with AC Electrical. you've put some light on what on what potential clients can expect when dealing with our company and employees. We appreciate your time and patronage.

Teresa - West Hill
Teresa - West Hill
3 reviews SCARBOROUGH, ON

Electrical Upgrading

I have used AC Electrical Contractors on three different occasions and am extremely pleased with the quality of work. The staff at AC are extremely knowledgeable and very courteous. You will not be disappointed. Superior service!!

Thank you Theresa! We are very appreciative of your feedback and Thank You for being such a loyal customer. The team at AC Electrical will continue to keep up the good works because our customers’ satisfaction is a major element in the work that we do. Receiving these positive responses infuse continuous inspiration for our employees and the Company as a whole. Thanks again for your patronage.

Arpit in Thornhill
Arpit in Thornhill
7 reviews THORNHILL, ON

Electrical work

We hired this company to do our electrical work for our new business building and I must say they have done an excellent job. They have been very patient with our demands and very willing to work with our ideas. I highly recommend them for any electrical contracting work you need done.

Thank you for the great recommendation! No matter how professional, knowledgeable and experienced contractors may be, at AC Electrical we understand that it's just as important to be attentive, considerate and opened to clients' input. Thank you for choosing our company for your electrical needs. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

FibreStream Inc
FibreStream Inc
1 review Scarborough, ON

Installed an electrical outlet and breaker.

- Great service
- Professional Company
- Pleasure to work with.

AC electrical was able to fit us into their busy schedule. Tech showed up on time and completed the work in a timely manner. Pleased with the service.

Jason

We appreciate the positive feedback Jason! Being on time, having the work done properly and of course, your satisfaction are the factors that add value to what we do. Thank you for your business and we hope to continually be of great service to you in the future.

From the AC Electrical Team.

Jane Wong in North york
Jane Wong in North york
6 reviews North York, ON

ceiling fan installation - follow up

I had 3 ceiling fans installed earlier this year. Service was fast, friendly, and clean. We definitely plan to go with AC Electrical with any other electrical needs we have.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us Jane!On behalf of the AC Electrical team I sincerely thank you for your patronage. We look forward to provide you with additional services in the near future.

Mohamad Al-Jaf in Scarborough
Mohamad Al-Jaf in Scarborough
6 reviews Scarborough, ON

Outlet Repair

AC Electrical returned my call in 24 hours. They gave me with a copy of their liability insurance and license. The electrician who came to my house was very friendly. He was very polite and talkative. The overall length of the repair took less than 5 hours. I was very happy with the fast service. I highly recommend this company for anything AC Electrical related.

Thank you for your feedback, Mohamad! Your decision to hire a license electrical contractor is commendable, since it is the only way to protect your investment and provide you with the peace of mind that you deserve. On behalf of the Team we sincerely thank you for your patronage

Mac Beaches
Mac Beaches
1 review TORONTO, ON

Outlet and Breaker Repairs

Called late in the afternoon as two key outlets stopped working due to overload caused by space heaters.They were able to accomodate an early morning visit the next day. Work was performed quickly and to satisfaction. Were able to also provide a quote on additional work that will be needed as doing renovations to the basement.

Mac, Your comment was greatly appreciated and I will share this with all members of our team. At AC electrical we take pride in the Service we provide and we're happy to know that everything was performed in a timely and acceptable manner. On behalf of the Team we sincerely thank you for your patronage.

Susan Hayward in East york
Susan Hayward in East york

Chandelier Installation

AC Electrical returned my call within 24 hours and provided me with a copy of their liability insurance and license. The electrician was friendly and professional and even went so far as to take the empty chandelier packaging with him. He wore gloves so as not to leave fingerprints on the crystal and provided me with a price before he started the project to make sure that I approved of the cost.

I would highly recommend this company to all, and will definitely use them again.

Susan, thank you for your feedback. At AC Electrical we take customer feedback very seriously since it is a tool to continuously improve our service delivery. I shared your comments with our Team, and we're pleased by receiving such positive information regarding our performance. On behalf of the Team we sincerely thank you for your patronage.

More about Your Home Electricians

As, "Your Home Electricians™". We've been servicing GTA homes for over 25 years!

Enjoy peace of mind with our 309A certified electricians, upfront transparent pricing and three year warranty on all installations. We value your time and arrive when we say we will arrive, with a large, fully stocked, branded vehicle to assure most small jobs are completed in one visit.

We look forward to hearing from you, let us know how we can help!