Your Home Electricians

Formerly AC Electrical Contractors Ltd.
Electricians

Reviews for Your Home Electricians

Anne From Constance
Anne From Constance

whole house rewired

I was very pleased with how this company operates. I had to get my whole house rewired and I was nervous about what was in store for me. Nick and his employees were just wonderful. Very professional, polite and caring. Joey was the main Electrician on this project and was very patient with me and all my questions and addressed them all

I highly recommend this company for not only their expertise but for how they treat and respect their clients.

Anne, thank you for taking the time to express and share feedback about your experience with AC Electrical. Having to do such an immense electrical project on your home for the first time can be very nerve-wracking as you do not know what to expect. However, from many years of experience AC Electrical understands this, and strives to make the process as comfortable as possible. It makes a big difference when electricians exert professionalism, courtesy, knowledge, patience and understanding like Nick and Joey did. It means a lot to the company that you are impressed with the work that was done and with the staff. Thank you for that!

S. in Toronto
S. in Toronto

Get rid of old knob & tube wiring

Knob & tube wiring was discovered during a home inspection. Just before the sale of my house was to take place, the old wiring died. AC Electrical Contractors came out right away and got rid of the old wiring, they made very few holes in the wall which are to be repaired by their plasterer. They cleaned up after themselves, and everything works fine now. Plus I have the satisfaction of knowing I now have all up to date wiring and everything is now safe. I am very satisfied with this company and recommend them. I also used them in 2006 for a kitchen renovation and they were great then, too.

Thank you for the positive Review Sheila. It’s great knowing that you kept the faith and trust in our electricians to take care of the wiring in your home once again. AC Electrical understands the importance of caring for your home during the rewiring process and aims for as minimal disruptions as possible. Thank you for being a loyal customer and for helping to spread the word about our company. We appreciate it!

Cathy in the Danforth
Cathy in the Danforth
1 review East York, ON

replaced knob and tube wiring

I was delighted with the excellent service I received from this company. The two electricians were very competent and worked hard to complete the job within a week. They cleaned up each day and worked quietly considering the nature of the job. I can't imagine any other company doing a better job. Perhaps I might have paid less using another company but AC provides top quality service. Part of their service includes providing a plasterer to come and fill in the holes after the new wiring is installed. The plasterer was also excellent and very professional. The AC office is most efficient and phone calls are quickly returned and appointments set up.
I highly recommend AC Electrical and have passed their name on to my real estate agent for his clients as well as to friends.

Hello Cathy, we appreciate the positive experience that you've had with our company. Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction with the work done by our electricians and your overall experience with AC Electrical as a whole. We strive to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction possible and clients as yourself keep us encouraged and help to further improve our services. Thank you for trusting us to work for you.

Ruben,
Ruben,

electrical job

professional job, provided advise, did not push costlier and unnecessary work. Changed fuse, check dryer and load on the line.
Explained guarantee, did not try to sell new pieces, kept old but usable

Thank you for the review Ruben, and thanks for noticing and mentioning those qualities of our electrician. AC Electrical believes that it is important to inform clients of their options, and to have fully trained, professional and courteous electricians who are equiped to make the best decisions/ solutions based on the electrical issues at hand. Thank you for choosing our company!

J in North York
J in North York
10 reviews North York, ON

Rewiring, installing new fixtures

Great team of people, very thorough and honest. I always got transparent and reasonable quotes. I worked with them multiple times in the last few years, and I would definitely hire them again.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about our company. AC Electrical undertsands that it is important to consistantly demonstrate value and quality in the services provided.

Thank you for being a loyal customer!

R.K in North York
R.K in North York
1 review North York, ON

Light Sconces and devices boxes

Assisted Review

I have used AC Electrical's services in the past to install some circuits for deicing cables and now to install some light sconces and device boxes in my home. I've never had a contractor clean up as well after the job was complete!

AC Electrical realizes they are guests in every home they work in. It is our pleasure to clean-up and keep your home as pristine as we can. Thank you for noticing.

G. F in Toronto
G. F in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

Fantastic Service! Install outlet and fixtures

Assisted Review

I needed an outlet and some fixtures installed. I Knew what I wanted done but wasn't sure of who I should hire. After doing some reasearch and speaking to the friendly and informative office staff, I decided to give AC Electrical a try, and believe me, the work that the electrician did was way surpassed my expectations. I was very impressed at how couteous, respectful and knowledgeable the electrician was, how well he did his job and how well he cleaned up after the work was complete. If you're looking for quality, then AC Electrical is it!

Thank you for trusting AC Electrical with the installation of your fixtures. We strive or 100% customer satisfaction and are happy when we have achieved our goal.

Paul F in London
Paul F in London
4 reviews East York, ON

Complete Re-wire of 2 story house

From the initial quote, to negotiating the price, to doing the work, and cleaning up, these guys were complete pros. We had 3 other quotes, and when AC came in with the highest, they were willing to come down in price when I made some easy changes to the scope of work. We selected them because they instilled the most confidence in their work, and appeared to be the most dedicated to getting things right. They estimated that it would take 4-5 days to finish the job, but were done in 3-1/2 days, and left the house cleaner than it was when they started. They made very few access holes, none of which were bigger than they needed to be, and all the wiring was extremely neat and tidy, even when it was buried inside a wall (we did a bathroom reno after they left). The guys were courteous, professional, and punctual. All of the knob and tube that was accessible (and some that wasn't) was completely removed, and they provided a certificate upon completion for the insurance company. The job was completed on budget, exactly how we wanted it, and ahead of schedule.

Replacement of knob and tube type wiring is a service that we have been providing for over 20 years. Our experienced and highly trained electricians and office staff are dedicated to providing each client with the highest level of professionalism possible. We believe a contractor should work in a home to solve problems, not create them. Thank you for your positive feedback, we appreciate it.

HH
HH

Electrical panel upgrade

Nic (president/master electrician) is very professional and friendly. He would not exaggerate the problem, and only does what is needed to comply with the electrical safety code and make sure the installation is safe and efficient. He would apply for the permit and arrange to get the work inspected and get the certificate. He gives one year warranty for the work.

A professional electrician is responsible for safety in each and every installation they do. Being honest about protecting our clients’ and not selling them on something they don’t need, has to be our number one objective. Thank you for your feedback.

More about Your Home Electricians

As, "Your Home Electricians™". We've been servicing GTA homes for over 25 years!

Enjoy peace of mind with our 309A certified electricians, upfront transparent pricing and three year warranty on all installations. We value your time and arrive when we say we will arrive, with a large, fully stocked, branded vehicle to assure most small jobs are completed in one visit.

We look forward to hearing from you, let us know how we can help!