Your Home Electricians

Formerly AC Electrical Contractors Ltd.
Electricians
251 Raleigh Avenue Toronto ON M1K 1A5

Electricians
Your Home Electricians

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 7 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 7 times

Reviews for Your Home Electricians

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Basement upgrade

Vlad came right on time, explained everything, was thorough and very clean. I was very happy with this company and will be using them again

Service

We had the electricity go out into just the bedrooms and Hank was able to diagnose and fix the problem in one service call. His wit and charm also brightened the visit.

Misha in Toronto
Misha in Toronto

Amazing to work with, stood by the work!

I rarely post reviews, but I was so delighted with the service that I received, that I wanted to post something here.

The electrician came and installed a new circuit for my fridge and microwave. After that happened, I started to have intermittent problems where the microwave tripped the circuit breaker.

I emailed the company to tell them about this, fully expecting that they would tell me the problem is probably the microwave, and I should replace it. Instead, they offered to send someone over the very next day to double-check the circuit. He did, and installed a new switch, free of charge. The problem started happening again, and I emailed again.

Again, I expected him to tell me it's definitely your microwave, you should replace it. But they sent the electrician again, again at no charge. He triple checked all his work, and finally suggested I should replace the microwave. I did. Everything was fine after that.

I'm amazed that they put so much work and care and attention into a problem that they could have easily (and correctly) passed off as being not their fault.

Everyone there was amazing to deal with: helpful, prompt, and remarkably diligent. This is one of the most excellent experiences I've had with any service professional in a long time.

Carl
Carl
4 reviews Aurora, ON

Electrical Outlets Repair & Replacements

Positive experience with Nick and the electricians from Your Home Electricians. The electricians arrived on time and thoroughly explained all the necessary procedures to fix an outlet issue as well as replacing a few other outlets. They were very knowledgeable and went above and beyond to help me understand the safety & functions of the outlets. Overall, I am very satisfied with their workmanship and will highly recommended to all.

JasonK in North Vancouver
JasonK in North Vancouver

Great service and great communication

Very happy with AC Electrical. The office staff were polite and professinoal and very understanding of the fact that I am a remote landlord and the challenges that go along with that. The technician was professinal and good at communicating - and one issue we had with one of the repairs was fixed under warranty the next day with no issues. Highly recommended.

Light installation & electrical outlet

The electricians did an excellent job. Steven & Stephen jnstalled several lights and an outlet. They took all the cardboard away and left my home clean and dust-free. I would recommend them to anyone needing an electrician.

andrewc
andrewc

Basement Pot Light repairs, Laundry Room Light Replacement and Outside Security Light Replacement

The Electrician was excellent, totally professional and extremely helpful and addressed all of our electrical concerns in our house. The Electrician was on time, he actually arrived early and was very helpful in going and getting new light fixtures to put in right away and made excellent suggestions for all of the required lighting products. We have more work to do and we will definitely be having this company and this Electrician come to do the work. Excellent job in all aspects overall.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Power to new backyard studio including ethernet.

Trustworthy. Dependable. Responsive. Professional. Excellent warranty.
If you want a highly professional company that upholds its commitment to 100% satisfaction, Your Home Electricians is the company. Excellent in every way.

Satisfied
Satisfied

Electrical

I have used this company before. They are reliable, thorough, professional and very clean. They have excellent customer service

New Breaker panel and light fittings

The team did a fantastic job, they worked efficiently over a day and a half. They kept me updated every step of the way and the quality of work was perfect!
Thank you!

More about Your Home Electricians

As, "Your Home Electricians™". We've been servicing GTA homes for over 25 years!

Enjoy peace of mind with our 309A certified electricians, upfront transparent pricing and three year warranty on all installations. We value your time and arrive when we say we will arrive, with a large, fully stocked, branded vehicle to assure most small jobs are completed in one visit.

We look forward to hearing from you, let us know how we can help!