Omni Basement Systems

Reviews for Omni Basement Systems

charobit
charobit
0 reviews Niagara On The Lake, ON

Basement foundation support and water proofing

From the very onset, calls were returned in a quick and efficient manner. Someone was at our home within a few days to evaluate the situation. By the next day, we had a quote. Any person we spoke to on a call was very helpful and patient with all our questions. The deposit was done over the phone easily. They gave us a date to have work done and moved it up to accomodate us. That was greatly appreciated. The gentlemen who did the work were very efficient, explained what they were doing and why. Best of all, they always showed up with a smile and in a great mood. To the entire team, thank you so much for making our home better and for being so good at what you do. Excellence across all fronts! Will defenitely recommend.

Thank-you so much for this wonderful review and thanks for your trust in Omni basement Systems. I am glad that we could fix your bowing walls and waterproofed your area so that you can go ahead and finish that room.

Private User reviews Fort Erie, ON

Basement waterproofing

Great company to deal with! After making an appointment with a salesperson to visit, I received a book in the mail which outlined their products and the way they waterproof basements. I read through most of it so I understood then when he came, he looked over everything, explained how the system works, then did a quote up with me based on my needs right in front of me in my living room. I knew exactly what I was paying for. The cost came in similar to other companies, maybe even a little lower. About a month and a half later it's all done and the crew that did the work was exceptionally polite, friendly, and helpful. We went over the job before starting so we were on the same page, and when they left 3 days later, we were very satisfied. Thank you Omni!

Thank-you very much for trust8ing Omni Basement Systems with your basement waterproofing. Thanks again for this wonderful review. I will surely pass this along to everyone involved.

john.martini
john.martini
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Dirt floor basement encapsulation and wall

Great service. They did exactly what they said they do.. highly reccemond for basement mitigation in older homes

Thank-you John for this wonderful review. I am glad that we could help with your basement floor.

Private User reviews Port Colborne, ON

Triple Safe Pump

The sales consultant David was professional and informative and personable when he came out for the assessment.
The two workers who installed the pump worked very hard digging into bedrock.
My previous water issues occur only during epic downpours - therefore the system has not yet been tested. Fingers crossed.

Thanks for this great review. I'm quite confident that when that storm comes, the Triplesafe will be ready.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Interior crack repair

They were very professional and followed through with dates and time expectations. Highly recommend Omni!

Thanks so much for this wonderful review.

karinagagnon06
karinagagnon06
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

SuperSump installation

We did call Omni basement to change our sumpump. They did an amazing job in our basement. Really professional.

Thanks Karina for this nice review and trusting Omni Basement Systems to install your sump pump system.

ddavidson5647
ddavidson5647

Sump Pump & Backwater Valve

I had a 1950s house with a sump pit and pump that was undersized. After a sump overflow and trying with several plumbing services (with limited success) to bring it up to modern standards I contacted Omni Basement Systems that specialize solving basement water issues. They dug and installed a new sump, pump and back up system. The workmen were professional and they left the site as clean as when they arrived. I had exactly the same experience when I had a sewage backwater valve installed recently.
An improvement would be to have the sump pump high water and backup alarm systems send out a message by wifi. The audible alarms don't do any good when you aren't home to hear them. I have several other devices from wall plug timers to my Nest thermostat that message my phone when something is wrong so the technology exists, is inexpensive, with no need to have a home alarm system installed or anything.

Thank-you for this great review. Once again, thanks for allowing Omni Basement SYstems help protect your home.

we.lindberg
we.lindberg
0 reviews Fort Erie, ON

Basement water proofing and structural damage

I contacted Omni in June for a leaky basement. What we thought would be a easy fix turned out to be quite extensive. We needed structural supports since our basement is block, plus the waterproofing. They worked with us getting it all set up to have it fixed. The guys that worked here were professional hard working men. I’m amazed at what they accomplished in 5 days. From June 9th when Phil first came to July 30 when they finished the project. I am very happy with the time frame and the work. Did it cost more than we thought? Yes it certainly did, but well worth the money to see the finished product. I have even talked to a couple guys now that it’s done, they called to see how satisfied I am.

Thank-you so much for this wonder review. We at Omni are striving to Redefine the industry of home improvement and this shows that our efforts are noticed. Thanks again for trusting us with your home.

Duane
Duane
2 reviews Grimsby, ON

Basement Crack Repair

Absolutely fantastic service in repairing a basement crack. Everything was perfect and explained in detail. The price was right for the work done. The job was meticulously installed, not rushed. I wouldn’t hesitate for a second to get them to do the work again and recommend them to anyone else. This is a top notch company and a quality installation.

Thanks once again for trusting Omni Basement Systems to fix your basement. I have forwarded this to everyone involved in the company.

mlallouet
mlallouet
0 reviews Port Colborne, ON

Great work! Professional service!

The service team was clean, courteous, and professional. The work done to seal and insulate my crawl space and basement was outstanding. The system completely changed the environment inside my house. It is worth noting that the team was very aware of covid restrictions and made us feel comfortable with their level of awareness and protection.

Thank-you for your wonderful review. I am glad we have helped to tranform your house.

More about Omni Basement Systems

As a certified Basement Systems dealer, Omni Basement Systems is a foundation repairing, basement and crawl space waterproofing company providing state-of-the-art foundation repairing and basement waterproofing systems. Re-setting the structural integrity of a home, drying wet basements, or waterproofing crawl spaces is our business - it is what we do everyday.
Fully licensed, insured, and accredited with the BBB. Our nationally backed warranty stands above our competition and gives our customers reassurance that our products and services will meet all needs and expectations. We are open and using precautions during Covid-19.
Servicing Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, Milton, Georgetown, Guelph, Kitchener/Waterloo, Cambridge, St. Catharines, Niagara, Fort Erie, Port Dover, Brantford, Simcoe, Grimsby, Port Colborne.
We will be happy to arrange for a free Inspection for homeowners. Please contact us at 905-296-6664 or https://www.omnibasementsystems.com/free-estimate.html
Visit Facebook and Instagram https://www.facebook.com/omnibasementsystems/ https://www.instagram.com/omnibasementsystems/