After2.5 years of off-and-on work and 2 bad contractors left us with a theoretically finished kitchen that looked like rubbish, we ran into Tanya at a Home Show. She quoted us for the work and said she'd be done in 5 days (a shock since the last guy worked on it for 5 months). True to her word, she painted the whole thing - kickboard to crown. Before painting, everything was covered - even our new carpet didn't get a drop of paint on it. She was fast, extremely conscientious, and we are thrilled to have great looking cupboards in time for Christmas - especially since we were starting to think they'd never get fixed. If you need your cabinets refinished, do not hesitate to contact Tanya. She and her team work very hard to ensure that you're thrilled (not just happy) with the results. I have already referred her to friends & family and won't hesitate to use her when it's time to redo the bathroom cupboards!
- Approximate cost of services:
- What could this company do to improve their services?
- Advertise more. We only happened upon her at a Home Show where 4 other companies were advertising the same thing (yet not a single one of them actually does refinishing when you ask for a quote).
- Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
- Don't waste your time getting quotes from others. Just call Tanya and get her booked!
- Company Response
Just wanted to say thank you for the review on my company. I hope all is going well with the renovations..
Tanya Kitchen Makeovers