We hired Neil originally to hang a couple of chandeliers and to wire some outdoor lights. During the installation, he discovered our circuit breaker was not tripping properly and we had extensive aluminum wiring throughout the house, some of which were very burnt. The combo was a real fire hazard. Neil installed a new circuit panel for us, certified all the aluminum connections, capping off outlets that were unsafe, and did rewiring in the kitchen to provide separate circuits for the stove and dishwasher so that it was up to code. When the work was complete, Neil wrote a letter promptly to our home insurance company and we were able to obtain our insurance policy. We feel safer in our home due to the expert work that Neil provided and would not hesitate to hire him again or to recommend him to our friends and family.