Dennis, Mark and the rest of the team were great to work with. The 3 most important things for us were 1) on time, 2) on budget and 3) quality of work -- and we weren't disappointed. It's been 3 years and the pool and landscaping still get 'wow's' from everyone who visits... and we continue to have them back to open and close the pool each year.
- Approximate cost of services:
- What could this company do to improve their services?
- The only challenge we had was the services not included in the price -- gas and electricity hook-up. It wasn't clear to us and we had to scramble to get these done. It would've been useful to have those as 'options' when purchasing the pool and arranging with contractors to help.
- Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
- 1. Pay the small premium to go with a fibreglass pool -- the low maintenance is worth it and 2. Go with Durham Pools.