I paid for this is June and was told because of shipping delays it would not be here until August. Now I called and was told it will be late October. Clearly this company does not want to pay the current shipping rates so they will keep delaying it, hoping I will cancel. I am in the shipping business and well aware of the container issues and pricing these days, but unlike Structube, when I make a deal with my customer I honour it.
- Approximate cost of services: