Unknown to us our stove was not wired correctly and one evening when I turned it on sparks flew and it shorted out. We call Markon right away and Mark told us what to do that evening and said he’s be out in the morning. I was grateful he had us unplug the stove because when he came the next day we found out our stove was not shorted, but had been arching for 12 years due to improper outlet installation. Mark not only rectified the situation, but installed an updated plug and saved our house from burning down! Thanks Mark!

Approximate cost of services:
Was this review helpful?
Company Response

Thanks Rawle. It's always a pleasure working with you.