In 2019 our kitchen, dining room and hallway lights were not working. We thought it might have been due to a breaker switch in the electrical panel. We replaced the breaker but the power still was not working. We called CM Electrical who came out and discovered that the wiring was not done by a certified electrical contractor. He recommended that the wiring for all plugs and switches be rewired as it was a fire hazard. One of the plugs had burned the plastic wire holder. In addition to this work, I had CM Electrical install pot lights in our living room where there was no lighting at all. I found the work that CM Electrical did was professional done and passed the inspection with flying colors. I would not hesitate to use CM Electrical in the future. I found their rates were very competitive for electrical work.
- Approximate cost of services:
- Company Response
Thank you very much for your kind review.I am looking forward for the next projects...