We had the Home Pros come out to look at a chimney in one of our rental properties and found the service, information provided and full picture report to be be very helpful. We discovered that the chimney was not fire safe and were able to instruct the tenants to stop using it before a possible chimney fire could have occured. We would like to thank The Home Pros for their professional service and keen eye to detail. We would recommend them to anyone without hesitation.

Approximate cost of services:
2 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful?