Be prepared. Don will not leave until everything is perfect. Faults you wouldn't even see won't escape his notice. He might be a little pricey, but I've never worried for a moment about the hot water tank or the pipes. I think the price is worth my piece of mind?
- Approximate cost of services:
- What could this company do to improve their services?
- Having a few more extra parts on hand would have sped up the process.
- Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
- Try to find a new tank, approximately the same height and diameter as the old one. That would cut down on all the extra piping.