I had 3 bathrooms to makeover, and I ended up interviewing about 5 contractors. I finally picked Don although he didn't give the lowest quote as he came across as professional, sincere and detail-oriented, which I believe to be excellent traits in a contractor. The quality of his work is exceptional, and he doesn't cut corners. I have heard of other contractors that finish about 80% of the job and then move on to the next job because they promised the next client that they would start on a certain date, and take forever to finish the remaining 20% of the job over months and years. Don, on the other hand, was realistic in estimating the duration of the job, and stayed on the job until it was completed before moving on even though he was a day or two late for the next job.
Overall, I am very happy with his work, and it's a bonus that he is very personable as well. I would not hesitate to use his services in the future, and have highly recommended him to friends and family.