We had a leak in our master bathroom, and water was leaking into the room below. Called a number of people, Re-bath was the cheapest. Russ (from Rebath) provided us with a quotation for the bath floor repair, and drywall fix of the room downstairs. A date was fixed - July 7th, 2014.
- [July 7] They didn't make the date they promised. Russ called to tell me they were going to be 3 days late. [OK]
- [July 10] They showed up and "repaired" the bathroom floor. No repairs made to the drywall because we should test the bathroom first. [GREAT!]
- [July 11] Bathroom leaks again, water still seeping in the room downstairs. Called Russ, and he shows up saying we'll come repair it. They come to look at it and discover the issue. Promises to send someone that week to fix. [OK]
- [July to August] It's all downhill from here. Continuous follow up with no attempt of repair from Russ and his friend David. Promises are continuously made of tomorrow, day after, tomorrow, etc. No one ever showed up. A month goes by, and still a completely unusable bathroom because I kept giving them the benefit of doubt. [HORRIBLE]
- [August] Finally i decide to go right to the Owner of Re-bath. Call "Sohail" who tells me that we have no record of your services on our system!! Asks me to send him info/pics/receipt etc., which I promptly do, and zero response thereafter.
Finally I gave up and got the job done by someone else. There are reasons why people have flagged reviews below. These guys had 10/10 when i called them.