I will definitely recommend and use Mike again! Both my gas fireplaces were not turning on. Mike showed up prepared and lay down a blanket to protect my floors. Thoroughly cleaned the fireplace and found the problem was the switch on the wall. He is professional and personable. A very busy guy so I had to wait a few weeks for my appointment, but I decided to wait due to the great reviews on here. It was well worth the wait. (I have had others service my fireplaces in the past and none took the care that Mike did, and none found the problem and fixed it permanently).