After I am done telling you my story, the only question left in your mind should be "how do I get Elvis to do my job?"
Damage: I had a raccoon get in my attic and then fall through my soffit, damaging soffit and j-channel.
Repair: Even though this may sound like a "straight forward" review, that is that is exactly what made me exceedingly impressed and very happy with this service.
1. Elvis answered the phone ( a novelty as I found out with other companies) when I called, was personable, polite and did not pressure me or rush me.
2. He provided me a free estimate and additional advice that he could have easily withheld or charged me for.
3. He explained in detail what the estimate covered and what I would get for the fee.
4. He gave me a realistic time frame for the repair (both when he would show up and how long it would take)
5. He showed up on time, did the job in the time frame he said, completed the job with great results and his fee was right on target with the estimate.
5. I was not home but he made sure to explain the job to my wife, show her the repairs and provide even more roof advice. A note to all the wives -- she was comfortable with Elvis and felt she addressed her with respect
6. He also went above and beyond by removing a couple of branches that my raccoon could use again to access my attic