Had a leak on our metal roof and after a few estimates from roofing companies that suggested we replace our skylights ($$$), Sam was able to come in, correctly identify the problem as flashing/water direction issue and correct the problem immediately.
Sam is honest, fast and very knowledgeable.
I have learned that although he calls himself a general handyman he really specializes in exterior home issues.
If you have leaks, call Sam!
I'm surprised Sam is not on homestars yet, so I hope this review read to give us homeowners another great handyman resource!
(From his web page)
- Skylights, install and repair.
- Eaves, repair and install
- Water leaks, fixing all types of roof, basement and dormer leaks
- Installing and repairing sidings, vents and house wind turbines
- House thermal proofing, sealing houses, doors, windows for new and old homes
- Basic plumbing, basic electric and assorted handyman jobs around home
- Full home fixture before sale as to pass buyers testing