Cedarglen Homes

Rating: 3.3 out of 5

Cedarglen Homes reviews (8)

  • Review from Customer of Cedarglen Homes
    Rating: 0 out of 5
    Review left on 23 May 2024

    house

    It was a bad decision that we bought our house from Cedarglen Homes. Same issue with other home owners of Cedarglen. Very poor quality of construction, our garage had 1 year warranty and after couple months the garage floor started to crack. I asked them to fix it and they say I have to wait until cracks get bigger and that time comes. They don't want to fix it anymore because they said the warranty is over. It was very stressful on chasing them for warranty cover. Buying house from Cedarglen is liked you get rocks and you hit your own head.
  • Review from Customer of Cedarglen Homes
    Rating: 1 out of 5
    Review left on 14 Feb 2023

    Warning

    Hello all, please be warned buy house from Cedarglen because they are I have bought a couple of house from different builders but Cedarglen don't worth buying or build from. I bought a house worth $550,000 from Cedarglen less than three years and you cannot imagine what the house has turned. The garage is worst. My garage flooring has turned to a gravel road because of the concrete peeling off the floor. I reached out to Cedarglen a couple of times now and they told me I have to repair them myself. Cedarglen is a worst bulder so beware where to buy your house. I am uploading photos of my garage for your review.
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 1 out of 5
    Review left on 19 May 2014

    new house by Cedarglen

    The build quality for my house is terrible; the cracks are almost everywhere in foundation walls, basement floors, and garage floors. Also, we experiencing bouncing / vibrating floors, squeaky floors… I do not feel my site supervisor has right attitude to address the problems. I am not sure if it is just for my house; but I would avoid Cedarglen and discourage my friends build houses with them.
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 7 Jan 2014

    Home Build in Riverstone Cranston

    I am very satisfied with my choice to build with Cedarglen. This was my first home build and I had heard horror stories about building and issues that people had experienced with other builders. I chose Cedarglen because they had good reviews online but not many reviews, so I was still skeptical. Kimberley at the Showhome was my first point of contact and was patient, friendly, informative and helpful. I had been shopping for a home for over 3 years at that point and she was the first person who took time to understand my needs and walk me through the entire process. After Kimberley I met Deb, my Customer Liason who was to take me through selections. She was very helpful, friendly and patient and had good suggestions at the Design Centre. Although I give this company a 10 there is one thing I would hope they improve and that is the selection centre. There is very minimal choice there and if you like anything other than the standards you will have to go to each supplier. Although this was a lot of work, it was absolutely worth it. Cedarglen has excellent suppliers and I felt they held top-quality inventory. After selections were complete I met with my Superintendent, Jason. I can't emphasize how vital the Superintendent is in the home building process and I am blessed to have had Jason as a Superintendent. I had a few minor concerns at the start of the build which were mostly due to miscommunication and my lack of understanding of the build process. Jason took the time to explain every concern or fix anything that was not done at top quality. There will always be miscommunications or issues during a build it's a huge project but you want someone who is excellent at problem solving and customer service and Jason is both. He takes pride in his work and this is reflected in the beauty and quality of my home. My home was built on time and on budget. Thank-you Cedarglen for the wonderful experience and a home for a lifetime.
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 4 out of 5
    Review left on 13 Dec 2012

    Built a Home

    Built a Cedarglen home in Panorama Hills. It was out first home and it was mostly a good experience. We were able to negotiate on price quite a bit (we stood firm on our ground) and they've done a good job. A few minor things here and there, but were quick to fix it. We've been here 1 year now and no major problems. Only issue was that our liason was terrible at returning our calls or emails.
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 29 Jun 2012

    New home build in Panorama Hills

    We built our second home with Cedarglen and found that from end-to-end, they were professional, reasonable, and responsive. We wanted a very customized home, and found that Cedarglen accomodated all the changes we wanted to make, and their costs for upgrades were less than other homebuilders that we were considering. When we took possession of our home, it was 99% complete, with only a few minor things that Cedarglen had to come back to fix (eg: a vanity mirror). What we found was that the service personnel were even pickier than us, in identifying deficiencies. This shows that they are committed to quality. We have recommended Cedarglen to many friends and family.
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 26 Feb 2011

    Built our new house

    They did a good job but the end date kept getting pushed back. The quality was good with no issues. Service is great with a couple of small issues. I would recommend them to others.
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 18 Sep 2010

    Building a new house in Panarama Hills

    We are having a new house built and it is our 2nd house to be built. Much better experience that the first time we built we a different builder. They have walked us through the steps and not pressured us to go a certain way.