If you have trouble breathing or have chest tightness, you may have a mold problem at home. The first step of removing mold is removing moisture from the affected area. As improper mold removal can lead to toxic exposure, we recommend hiring a home service pro to get the job done.
Recommended Pros in Richmond, BC
Our owner has been working in the industry for over 6 years and has worked on projects from small residential renovations to l...Read more Vancouver's Top Asbestos Removal ProfessionalsThanks for visiting your local Asbestos Removal contractor in Vancouver, BC. We ...Read more
Recently Reviewed Richmond Toxicity and Mold
From the time I initially reached out to Tom to completing our job, his communication and professionalism has been great. His crew showed up exactly when he said they would and they completed the job ahead of schedule. ...
I would highly recommend Tom and his team. He was able to fit me in on short notice and his crew did an excellent job of removing part of my ceiling and disposing of all of the debris. 5+...
We bought a very old heritage house (1912) and had a really hard time getting it tested for asbestos before we went under contract so we just held our breath and went for it hopefully...Unfortunately our hopes were misplaced and...