Safety precaution should be a top concern when installing generators - if the generator is placed too close to your home, a faulty generator may cause a house fire and generator exhaust may cause carbon monoxide poisoning.
replaced breaker in panel. did full inspection through entire house.
followed COVID rules. quick, efficient and courteous. couldn't ask for anything better. kudos. would hire again.
can't get to 30 words
I wanted to get a security lights installed in my back yard and I was recommended to Tyler electric ave by a colleague who had a wonderful experience in the past, so I thought I would give them a try....
I needed to have bulbs replaced on a staircase sconce that was too high
for me to reach safely. Tyler responded immediately, worked out how to
take apart the complicated housing and once this job was completed, he offered to round...