Safety precaution should be a top concern when installing generators - if the generator is placed too close to your home, a faulty generator may cause a house fire and generator exhaust may cause carbon monoxide poisoning.
Friendly, fast, efficient, fair pricing. What more can you ask? Thanks Jesse
Called to have a smoke detector changed out quickly. Another company was nearly 4 times the cost and couldn't get out right away. Jesse said he...
Jesse was a pleasure to work with. He does excellent work and makes sure he does the job right. He has great customer service and has very reasonable rates. Highly recommmend Jesse to anyone for all electrical services